TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Welcome Frogs (lovemydaisies)!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Smileywelcome
Hi Frogs! Good to see you here.
Hi Frogs!!  Wave

(I don't think you have to worry about postcardsthebad following you here! Smile)
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=4411.msg17754#msg17754 date=1153015297]
Hi Frogs!!  Wave

(I don't think you have to worry about postcardsthebad following you here! Smile)
[/quote]
That's only cuz he can't possibly compete with xpp's socks....
Ummmm..... how bout someone get her membership name spellt rite?  Smile

Iamwithstupid

How did you guys know, I was here lol? It keeps logging me out, every few minutes, can't seem to fix that or my name.  Was so humid here yesterday, guess the "I" stuck, and I did not notice.

Tried to reregister or delete this, so I could spell it right.  Any ideas?
[quote author=frogslovemydaisies link=topic=4411.msg17777#msg17777 date=1153058772]
It keeps logging me out, every few minutes, can't seem to fix that or my name. 
[/quote]

The good news: I just fixed your display name so everyone will see the correct spelling when you post
The bad news: you'll still have to login using the i-less frogslovemydasies

When you first login there's an option to set the number of minutes to stay logged in.  Set that to the maximum time and it should fix the problem with having to login every few minutes.  You might also have to delete the old cookie first.
Ummmm......... :Smile

To make things much simpler, why don't you just kick her off the registered list, and let her re-register?  When re-registering, that would give her the chance to shorten the name so it's not lopped off at the ears when posting....

JM2$
[quote author=stardust link=topic=4411.msg17784#msg17784 date=1153068943]
Ummmm......... :Smile

To make things much simpler, why don't you just kick her off the registered list, and let her re-register?  When re-registering, that would give her the chance to shorten the name so it's not lopped off at the ears when posting....

JM2$
[/quote]

I could do that too if she wants.  Tongue Frogs post and say which you prefer: lopped off ears or re-registering.
Hi Frogs Wave

Might want to consider a diff name altogether-------kind of obvious when you self-delete your posts here. Big Grin

Lol, you know I'm teasing, Frogss Smile
Quote:That's only cuz he can't possibly compete with xpp's socks....

I'd beat the  Boinktard over the head with my socks if he tried to post his/her BS here.

Wave Frogs
Pages: 1 2 3 4