TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Best Cart and Why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
LOL As soon I have a handle on it... I'll hold your hand and do it FREE too.  Wave

[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4559.msg19906#msg19906 date=1154904146]
Quote:PS I don't expect you fine TT heads to hold our hands and do it all for us

I NEED a handholder!  Icon_scratch  :oops: :'(
[/quote]

Happy001

Cranky, You know I will help you  ^-^and I am sure everyone else will too. It may take us a while, but we CAN  do this! Smile

Edited to add:

[quote author=xppman link=topic=4559.msg19907#msg19907 date=1154904247]
LOL As soon I have a handle on it... I'll hold your hand and do it FREE too.  Wave

[/quote]

See, I told you!! Icon_brilsmurf
Oh it's going to happen. I'm also finding out there are way more mods then most will need
to even use. So that is what I will focus on at first.
Just getting a basic cart in operation and adding on and tweaking as needed.

That's way I was suggesting Mals on the FREE side
for some who still only use PP checks and MO's.
They also added a Google Pay on the free side as well.  Thumbsup

The idea is to get out there and start making sales w your site.
The ZEN (or what ever) cart can be added (to replace the Mals one)
after you have ZEN ready to go and it's been tested before live launch.

C What I'm saying over here?  Wave
xpp.  It should be fairly easy for you to program your new cart, as you already have a left menu, right menu, and center content area -- which all the ecommerce carts seem to already have in design.

May I suggest one thing?  With your 4 pix in the center table, why not make them a bit larger to actually fill the width of the table?  They are almost impossible to decipher what they are in higher rez screens.  In 800x600 they'll look good, but less than 20% of PC users have that rez anymore.

Just a thought.
Regic,

Help! I am having 2nd thoughts about the zen cart. I don't like the look of any of the templates, even the more expensive ones.

Would cre-loaded be a better option for me?
Bell - try them all out.  Find out which one is best for you.

I love Zen - but others swear by other carts.  Most of the carts have a site that allow a demonstration.  Go play, think about what the normal flow of orders for your business is, and decide the cart that's best for you.  For me, the instant download and override templates (and EZ Pages) of ZenCart made me love it - for others, other features may make or break the deal.  Read around, select the one that works for you, and then read everything you can get your hands on about it.  The big decision is, find the one that works best for you - then go with it.  Don't sit there and switch over and over again, spending more time on the designing of your store than the fulfillment of your orders.  That isn't said in target of you - but instead, what I see in may eBay sellers that transition.  The website design takes more time than the running of the business.  Sorry if it's not clear what I mean - English was not my first language.

If you have questions about ZEN - just ask here or send me a PM.

Blue skies,
Jen

Hi Jen, Wave

Thanks so much for your input! I think I have decided to go with Zen, so I may take you up on your offer if I have a question!
Quote:Don't sit there and switch over and over again, spending more time on the designing of your store than the fulfillment of your orders.  That isn't said in target of you - but instead, what I see in may eBay sellers that transition.

Ditto what Jen said.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6