TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Smut spam mail from this site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:All is good all welcome step into the light there's peace in the light.

I'm a long way from there but it's nice to know that there IS light.  Occasion14
My question to you guys is:

Did all of you post your email addie somewhere in the threads?

It is a possiblity that it was picked up during a spyder crawl for spam purposes.  I did call attention to Belle's addie in that one thread so it is possible.

Quote:Did all of you post your email addie somewhere in the threads?

The garbage was PMed to us.
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4703.msg20293#msg20293 date=1155167691]
Quote:Did all of you post your email addie somewhere in the threads?

The garbage was PMed to us.
[/quote]

I must have misunderstood the original post.  My mistake.

Still, you should never post your email.  My brother is in a heck of a mess from doing it.
Well, I must say I am feeling pretty special. I've been a member 2 days and am already being included in the community!  Lol

I received the email "at home" and came to check it out before opening and there's even one here in my messages plus a lovely photo.  I must admit, though, he doesn't look like a Colin to me!  Happy1 There, now I'm ready. Bring on the Show!

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. I have my fingers poised over the keyboard awaiting the ZenCart install. I'm hoping for lots of help on this.  Icon_study

Molly

Quote:I received the email "at home"

You got the garbage in your email, Molly?? You should PM one of the admins and let them know.

BTW,  Smileywelcome
[quote author=Ms Molly link=topic=4703.msg20303#msg20303 date=1155168903]
Well, I must say I am feeling pretty special. I've been a member 2 days and am already being included in the community!  Lol

I received the email "at home" and came to check it out before opening and there's even one here in my messages plus a lovely photo.  I must admit, though, he doesn't look like a Colin to me!  Happy1 There, now I'm ready. Bring on the Show!

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. I have my fingers poised over the keyboard awaiting the ZenCart install. I'm hoping for lots of help on this.  Icon_study

Molly

[/quote]

Hi Molly! Smileywelcome

Aren't you lucky, lol?! ;D

Did you sign up for Tulip Hosting yet?
Hello

I've signed with Tulip Hosting and am rearing to go. I know no matter what I do, it will be better than where I am now (rhymes with feebay)  :Smile

The only place I listed my "home" email was when I signed up. I've only lurked; never posted until now. How do I pm and admin?  Icon_scratch

Molly
[quote author=Ms Molly link=topic=4703.msg20306#msg20306 date=1155169983]
Hello

I've signed with Tulip Hosting and am rearing to go. I know no matter what I do, it will be better than where I am now (rhymes with feebay)  :Smile

The only place I listed my "home" email was when I signed up. I've only lurked; never posted until now. How do I pm and admin?  Icon_scratch

Molly
[/quote]

I already let admin know, so just  delete the offending pm.
You probably got it at home also because when you completed the preferences on your profile, you checked off to receive notification of new pm's. That means you will also receive the full pm at home.

I have never gotten one of those here until today----ewwwwwwwwwww!! ;D

Glad to hear you are signed up!! There is also a hosting support forum in case you are not already aware of it.

http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...276.0.html

You'll get all the help you need----TT is great!! Smile
Everybody gets email notices that there's a *new* pm message on TT.  Of COURSE it's in your email!  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5