TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Sneaky's guide to Sells and Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote author=chiquita link=topic=5414.msg34164#msg34164 date=1164768239]
WE ACCEPT AN PERFER PAYPAL, BUT WILL EXCEPT MONEY ORDERS
:blinkie:
[/quote]

Sense :twistedevil: I joined eBay, I've scene :twistedevil: several sellers who except :twistedevil: money orders.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=5414.msg34410#msg34410 date=1164916152]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5414.msg34360#msg34360 date=1164895228]
Quote:As most of our users realise and have found out

(From ebid)

Realize and Realise, that is the question. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Happy001
[/quote]

That one is actually correct.  It's a British site.
[/quote]

Everyone knows the Brits can't spell.  Smile
Neither can my Canuck husband  Lol
[quote author=stardust link=topic=5414.msg34420#msg34420 date=1164921258]
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=5414.msg34410#msg34410 date=1164916152]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5414.msg34360#msg34360 date=1164895228]
Quote:As most of our users realise and have found out

(From ebid)

Realize and Realise, that is the question. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Happy001
[/quote]

That one is actually correct.  It's a British site.
[/quote]

Everyone knows the Brits can't spell.  Smile
[/quote][quote author=Jen link=topic=5414.msg34423#msg34423 date=1164921333]
Neither can my Canuck husband  Lol
[/quote]

Yeah, it's the Brit's fault. Angel1 Toothy2 Happy001
Quote:I have no idea who h**** is, but this seems to be advise from someone in the know

Advice/Advise. I advice you to know the diferense. :twistedevil:
419er English:

Quote:I resumed duty recently as policy harmonization chairman on public debt a committee set up by West African Monitoring Institution (WAMI) under the able presidency, my office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions here in Africa that is to tell you that I am committed to upholding and defending the constitution and laws of West African Monitoring Institution as well as achieving a higher level of public safety and security through the prosecution of criminals in the state.

The purpose of the committee among other is to investigate, verify and settle all outstanding total pending payment owned to citizens and foreigners with maximum security. And records before me has revealed that your payment has not been effected as a result of official negligence as your fund has been identified either as ghost file, UNCLAIMED DEPOSITS/INHERITANCE PAYMENT, AWARD WINING AND OVER-INVOICED CONTRACT PAYMENT ETC ;this is due to many abnormalities had happened in the institutions where some top official of the apex institutions are interested in your payment and they collaborate with impostors who are carrying a fake portfolios with levies misled and misguided about the position of your fund and having the opportunity to extort money from you that made it too longer up till date that explains why you receive different kinds of untrue emails and phone call from different people everyday...

the full letter: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/12/07/..._massacre/

It sounds like the post by alana-duh/balli I just read on TRS  :blinkie:  Did they go to the same school?  Icon_scratch
[quote author=Kristijntje link=topic=5414.msg35933#msg35933 date=1165753536]
419er English:

Quote:I resumed duty recently as policy harmonization chairman on public debt a committee set up by West African Monitoring Institution (WAMI) under the able presidency, my office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions here in Africa that is to tell you that I am committed to upholding and defending the constitution and laws of West African Monitoring Institution as well as achieving a higher level of public safety and security through the prosecution of criminals in the state.

The purpose of the committee among other is to investigate, verify and settle all outstanding total pending payment owned to citizens and foreigners with maximum security. And records before me has revealed that your payment has not been effected as a result of official negligence as your fund has been identified either as ghost file, UNCLAIMED DEPOSITS/INHERITANCE PAYMENT, AWARD WINING AND OVER-INVOICED CONTRACT PAYMENT ETC ;this is due to many abnormalities had happened in the institutions where some top official of the apex institutions are interested in your payment and they collaborate with impostors who are carrying a fake portfolios with levies misled and misguided about the position of your fund and having the opportunity to extort money from you that made it too longer up till date that explains why you receive different kinds of untrue emails and phone call from different people everyday...

the full letter: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/12/07/..._massacre/
[/quote]

:blinkie: Big Grin :blinkie: Big Grin  :blinkie:
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=5414.msg35947#msg35947 date=1165767702]
It sounds like the post by alana-duh/balli I just read on TRS  :blinkie:  Did they go to the same school?  Icon_scratch
[/quote]

Happy001

My current pet peeves are the recently popular expressions, "me Bad" and "my bad". Whoever came up with those tidbits and their derivatives, are truly moronic and are KILLING the English language, damn it!!

I HATE those expressions! Tongue2
Quote:My current pet peeves are the recently popular expressions, "me Bad" and "my bad". Whoever came up with those tidbits and their derivatives, are truly moronic and are KILLING the English language, damn it!!

eBay VP/former US Attorney Bobby Chestnut actually used "my bad" in a press statement a few years ago. :blinkie:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9