TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Sneaky's guide to Sells and Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Here's one for Sneaky

Quote:For us the main thing was the FB issue..IF you think your FB can remain perfect now, (under ANY circumstances) I have a bridge in the dessert to sell you.
dessert: http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&c2coff=1&safe=off&rls=GGGL%2CGGGL%3A2006-26%2CGGGL%3Aen&q=dessert&btnG=Search+Images

desert: http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&c2coff=1&safe=off&rls=GGGL%2CGGGL%3A2006-26%2CGGGL%3Aen&q=desert&btnG=Search+Images

dumbass: http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&c2coff=1&safe=off&rls=GGGL%2CGGGL%3A2006-26%2CGGGL%3Aen&q=dumbass&btnG=Search+Images
Quote:I don't brake for slimy boinktard weasels!

Laughing7
sneakymagenta Wrote:popper responds to ultimate to reach 750 stores by October 1

Don't try to pass that off as a typo you boinktard. Thefinger
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=5414.msg68595#msg68595 date=1205542084]
sneakymagenta Wrote:popper responds to ultimate to reach 750 stores by October 1

Don't try to pass that off as a typo you boinktard. Thefinger
[/quote]

Happy001
Description of a blog, by the blog author: :blinkie:

Quote:about technology start-ups,and anything particularly I think needs Discovered

BangHead BangHead
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5414.msg71292#msg71292 date=1215896009]
Description of a blog, by the blog author: :blinkie:

Quote:about technology start-ups,and anything particularly I think needs Discovered

BangHead BangHead
[/quote]

[quote author=jezebel link=topic=18076.msg71131#msg71131 date=1215393065]

Quote:the masses would finally get to express themselves.

I wish the masses would keep their expression to themselves.  Who wants to watch a video or read a blog about some dimwitted moron's adventures cooking macaroni and cheese or driving her kids to their soccer game?
[/quote]

Giving stupid people access to easy to use tools like blogs and video ranks as one of the greatest tragedies of the 21st century.

Quote:Who wants to watch a video or read a blog about some dimwitted moron's adventures cooking macaroni and cheese or driving her kids to their soccer game?

That's why I don't watch any reality TV shows.  I'm not interested in learning more about the daily lives of the barely literate.  ;D
[quote author=amy link=topic=5414.msg71295#msg71295 date=1215905963]
Quote:Who wants to watch a video or read a blog about some dimwitted moron's adventures cooking macaroni and cheese or driving her kids to their soccer game?

That's why I don't watch any reality TV shows.  I'm not interested in learning more about the daily lives of the barely literate.  ;D
[/quote]

The descent into the valley of stupidity began on September 21, 1970 when ABC televised the first Monday Night Football game.  The show turned semi-illiterate grunting men in tights who were obsessed with patting each other on the ass into heroes and role models.

Think how different things would be today if the ABC brass hadn't scrapped the pilot for Monday Night Scientist. :blinkie: 
Jezebel Wrote:Giving stupid people access to easy to use tools like blogs and video ranks as one of the greatest tragedies of the 21st century.

Amen. I think I need a thread to detail the horrible, boring, badly written blogs I see daily. Especially the "mommy" blogs, and the "personal diary" blogs. Then there are the bad recipe blogs, and the poetry blogs that couldn't put two words together if the future of their children depended upon it. Oh my God.......... BangHead

[quote author=amy link=topic=5414.msg71295#msg71295 date=1215905963]

[/quote]

I HATE reality tv.  Puke

Amy Wrote:The descent into the valley of stupidity began on September 21, 1970 when ABC televised the first Monday Night Football game.  The show turned semi-illiterate grunting men in tights who were obsessed with patting each other on the ass into heroes and role models.

Think how different things would be today if the ABC brass hadn't scrapped the pilot for Monday Night Scientist.  :blinkie:

Happy001

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9