TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Installation of X-Cart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Regic was replying while I was replying. Double whammy.
Thanks, Reg. I already generated the CSR. But Commodo asks for the software that the server is running. I know it's Apache, but they give 2 choices:Apache_ModSSL or Apache-SSL (Ben-SSL, not Stronghold). I don't know which to use. Tard

Btw, Thentavius, I do appreciate your help also!!  Tongue
use this one> Apache_ModSSL
Okay. TY! Tongue
Tongue2  The SSL order was confirmed, however, they said it could take 4 hours or more to do the id verification thing.

So, I guess I will have to wait, possibly until tomorrow. I will be patient. Angel1
Quote:The SSL order was confirmed, however, they said it could take 4 hours or more to do the id verification thing.

So, I guess I will have to wait, possibly until tomorrow. I will be patient.

If you used Comodo, they are very fast. I was approved very quickly--within a couple of hours--and I even did it on a weekend.

You're welcome. I'm glad to help.
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=6578.msg39865#msg39865 date=1168299687]
Quote:The SSL order was confirmed, however, they said it could take 4 hours or more to do the id verification thing.

So, I guess I will have to wait, possibly until tomorrow. I will be patient.

If you used Comodo, they are very fast. I was approved very quickly--within a couple of hours--and I even did it on a weekend.

You're welcome. I'm glad to help.
[/quote]

I did use Comodo. However, the registration of the domain was private (the whois info)-------I'm sure you can understand why.  Comodo won't issue the SSL if the whois doesn't match the SSL. And it doesn't. So, I just ordered a letter from the private registrant to be sent to Comodo to authorize the SSL.

What a pain. Wish I'd done this sooner, but I didn't realize it would become complicated.

Anyway, can't do anything until it's all straightened out. Tongue1
Quote:I did use Comodo. However, the registration of the domain was private (the whois info)-------I'm sure you can understand why.  Comodo won't issue the SSL if the whois doesn't match the SSL. And it doesn't. So, I just ordered a letter from the private registrant to be sent to Comodo to authorize the SSL.

What a pain. Wish I'd done this sooner, but I didn't realize it would become complicated.

Anyway, can't do anything until it's all straightened out.

Ahh! Not sure how long that process takes...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6