TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Should I use Marketworks? Veterans, please share your experiences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I *am* chronically indecisive.  ;D

I think this
Quote:Feature wise they're way behind Marketworks but ahead of Channel Advisor Pro.  Vendio does have PayPal IPN which MW doesn't.  Vendio doesn't support Overstock but they do support Amazon Auctions (not Marketplace).  Vendio's Yahoo support--they still haven't figured out how to get a gallery picture to show up (either has CA Pro).

Answers my question about Vendio. Does Vendio have a PayPal IPN yet?
I'd LOVE to combine MarketWorks' features with Vendio's customer support, ease of use, and glitch-free-ness. 
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=877.msg16124#msg16124 date=1150300650]

Answers my question about Vendio. Does Vendio have a PayPal IPN yet?
[/quote]

Yep

[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=877.msg16128#msg16128 date=1150302946]
I'd LOVE to combine MarketWorks' features with Vendio's customer support, ease of use, and glitch-free-ness.  [/quote]

You can: Infopia or Channel Advisor Merchant.

Quote:You can: Infopia or Channel Advisor Merchant.

There needs to be an encyclopedia.   BangHead

Or maybe of or those "matching" worksheets that kids use.

Ebay relates ----- Overstock
Marketworks -----
Verisign ----------
Hostway ---------
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=877.msg16142#msg16142 date=1150309346]

[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=877.msg16128#msg16128 date=1150302946]
I'd LOVE to combine MarketWorks' features with Vendio's customer support, ease of use, and glitch-free-ness.  [/quote]

You can: Infopia or Channel Advisor Merchant.

[/quote]

Oh, yeah . . . I left out the cost part.  Smile

If I had a more patient demeanor, I'm sure I could have made MW work. 
Giving up Yahoo support by switching to Vendio wasn't a big deal for me since I could never get MW to list to Yahoo, anyway, and could never get a response to any support tickets filed about it.  The fact that they charged my credit card within hours and I finally started getting responses to support requests almost a week later didn't help my attitude at all.

Quick question. Do I have to disable eBay checkout for MW checkout to work properly?
I'm pretty sure you have to have the eBay checkout enabled for the checkout redirect to MW to work.  But wait until someone with more than one clue comes along. 
LOL. Thanks!
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=877.msg16177#msg16177 date=1150392212]
Quick question. Do I have to disable eBay checkout for MW checkout to work properly?
[/quote]

No.

On the MW settings> accounts>eBay page under eBay Selling Automation set the use checkout redirect option to yes.  Under the eBay auction defaults section check the box for enable checkout details, and PayPal should be enabled as a payment method too.

Checkout redirect will only work on items you launch after you turn it on--it won't work on items that were launched to eBay before you enabled it.
Do I need to turn anything "on" over on eBay do allow checkout redirect?
Pages: 1 2 3 4