TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: The Moronic Utterings Of A UK Rinky Dink Site Owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
quote from OSU Wrote:HiYa everyone

I just heard about this place on ebay forums. Looks neat.

Let the spam by bulletproofpacking/osunited begin!

http://forums.ebay.com/search.jspa?q=onl...united.com&objID=c2001&categoryID=2001&categoryID=2002&forumID=21&search=GO
I have a small complaint about the wording of one of the forums at PlagiaristsUnite Smile

OSU Wrote:Personal e-commerce sites
Have a personal e-commerce site that you want to promote? Start a SINGLE thread about it here.

No I don't have a "personal" ecommerce site (and I'm not really sure what a "personal" ecommerce site is), but my business does have several ecommerce sites I want to promote. :twistedevil:  The term "personal ecommerce site" says to me "I don't have a business license or business plan, I don't collect sales tax, etc."
PRG at OSU Wrote:Oooh, I didn't think to invite Adam [MILBID] - please do it for us? He's a right smart feller with interesting information and a willingness to share, IMO.
http://onlinesellersunited.com/im141/vie....php?t=124

Interesting information?
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=18895.msg74164#msg74164 date=1237186026]
PRG at OSU Wrote:Oooh, I didn't think to invite Adam [MILBID] - please do it for us? He's a right smart feller with interesting information and a willingness to share, IMO.
http://onlinesellersunited.com/im141/vie....php?t=124

Interesting information?

[/quote]

The only interesting information a seller needs to know about Milbid is that over its 13-month existence its monthly GMV has averaged $144...approximately $2.40 monthly sales per store owner/68 cents per member...the average store owner sells 1 item every 3 months.

Quote:[right][table][tr][td]Total Items Sold[/td] [td]  265[/td] [/tr]  [tr] [td]Total Gross Sales[/td] [td]  $1,866.68[/td][/tr][/table][/t][/right]
[right][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/t][/right]
First, thanks xwp for the ammo about their copy cat site. It was great to be able to shove it in their face.

Oh how they hate me.

Second, they use the term "personal" so they are able to disqualify it, if it is a site that they don't like.

What's sad is that when that site fizzles away, they will have pissed away a lot of time.

It really just amazes me at how unable they are to stand their own ground. Everytime they try to pull sht, and they are called on it, they never win.

PRG goes to the AM site and totally kisses their az and then tries to play it down to everyone else. I wonder if Mike is good looking, because PRG and PS really like to kiss his az.

OSU will fail, because the ones in control there are some of the saddest examples of online sellers and site owners around. Online Whiners United is more like it.

Chris (AWW) keeps trying to PM me like we have some secret deal going on. I told him to fix the holes in his sites before messing around with something else. He replies "What holes?"....dumbaz

I'm sure the next time his site gets hacked he'll be blaming me. Maybe so maybe not. Sorry, but I can't remember anything from the last 15 years....LOL

I am a bit amazed that SF had such a temper tantrum he went and created another forum. I couldn't believe how much they had copied almost everything from PSU but the color. If you're going to copy it that much, just go all the way.

I am also a bit sad that SF and PRG are still roaming around PSU. They just seem to be a couple of parasites now. Wonder how long it will be before they hide a link to OSU in their sigs.
Any computer AuctionsWorldWide.net touches instantly becomes a magnet for hackers - his auction sites and now his home PC

AWW Wrote:I have had the new variant of conficker on my computer for the past 9 days. In conjunction with Microsoft, Kaspersky and the UK cyber crime unit, (UK Internet police crime unti) we have been working to resolve this issue.

Some points i will say. In my case this was installed on my computer by a PC hack eminating from a source that effected a DDoS attack from my computer

http://onlinesellersunited.com/viewtopic...=2235#2235

Would you trust this MORON to keep your personal info safe when you register on his sites?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5