TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Amazon Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So why is it that Amazon buyers think that 4 is a good feedback rating?  Do they BUY from folks with 4.0 feedback ratings???? 

I got TWO recently.  One said "fast and simple" and the other said "  "No Hassall ordering , quick service and good follow up"

Since a 4.0 feedback rating is really quite sucky, I get the feeling that buyers don't quite understand.  What is it that Amazon is telling them??

Any suggestions?

Beth
Amazon doesn't tell buyers anything about feedback.  That's the problem.  Sad
I think the only buyers who even know Amazon has a feedback system are also sellers.
I need to just stop checking mine.

I got this today.

4 out of 5: "Happy with purchase. would buy from again"
Date: 4/24/2006    Rated by Buyer: Thomas K.

It brought me back below a 4.8. 

Now, I've only gotten ONE neg - from the dude who was disappointed that his book published in 1995 was 10 years old. 

Just a bunch of these stupid 4s that talk about what a great buying experience they've had~! 
A few of ours:

4 out of 5:    ":-)"
4 out of 5:    "great working with you"
4 out of 5:    "Fast & reliable"
Heh . . . sellers on eBay are going to go ape shit if the Bay implements that River clone feedback.  Violent1

eBay's will be worse because it will be broken down into shipping time, communication, etc.  It'll be hard to get 5/5 on everything.
On a sort of related subject . . . why are only 28 of my listings showing up in my z-shop?  (I have more than 28 in the marketplace.)
But I do think eBay will be worse.  Breaking it down just invites folks to nitpick.
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=3299.msg13075#msg13075 date=1146098136]
On a sort of related subject . . . why are only 28 of my listings showing up in my z-shop?  (I have more than 28 in the marketplace.)
[/quote]

Amazon is slow to update zshops sometimes?

Our counts were off by 300 the other week, but today everything is there.  We did a "purge" and re-upload with Fillz to get the numbers back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4