TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: I want what he is smoking!!! Voices Member Accuses People Who Disagree with Him of Making Up Facts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sorry Anita and Bob.
I may have been smoking something that last time.

Which usually makes my memory shorter than my.........

Umm what were we talking about?    [Image: scratchhead.gif]
It makes me sound like a bigger winch than I am.

They'll blame SneakyM.

--------------------------

Today's "inside info from eBay" post on the Stores board:

1.  As climbingbear pointed out on that thread, there wasn't anything in the first post that hasn't been said in announcements, pink posts on the boards, eBay's earnings conference call with analysts, etc.

2. I question the wisdom of relying onhush, hush "storesteam/eBay said they're going to fix things..." gossip since both Storesteam and eBay LIED repeatedly to members during January/February.March.  Did Storesteam suddenly take a vow to stop Lieing/BSing...if not there is really no reason to believe them.  Over the years Hairless Chris from Storesteam has proven himself to be a master of BS.

3. I'll agree 100% with what Anne said in her posts about using eBay's lies this year as a wakeup call for sellers to work to lessen their reliance on eBay by setting up web sites/diversifying to other channels to lessen the impact of eBay's idiotic decisions (and lies).
Did Ebay change board policy and forget to post an announcement? Can we do advertisements for our items on the boards? 

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000276394&tstart=0

Ebay's  "bonus, prize, giveaway, and raffle policy"

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/list...affle.html
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/revi...aways.html

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=3629.msg13532#msg13532 date=1146793801]

They'll blame SneakyM.[/quote]

Boinktard :asshat2:
Marty read the thread when it had the original title.  A person may go back and search for a title, but who goes back to a thread and reads the first post?

Trouble making bears.  Big Grin
Quote:EBAY EMPLOYEE CHANGED MY THREAD TITLE!

eBay employee  Smile
[quote author=regic link=topic=3629.msg13582#msg13582 date=1146890258]

eBay employee  Smile
[/quote]

Now the entire world knows Bargainbloodhound secretly works for MegBaY.  Happy001
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=3629.msg13583#msg13583 date=1146895213]
[quote author=regic link=topic=3629.msg13582#msg13582 date=1146890258]

eBay employee  Smile
[/quote]

Now the entire world knows Bargainbloodhound secretly works for MegBaY.  Happy001
[/quote]

OK. I'll admit it.  I do.  MY REAL NAME IS NALANI!!!!!!

...or is my name Carole?  :blinkie:
;D
There is a lot of talk on the Stores Board about folks actually going out and opening St. Es and reducing their eBay inventory.  More than I ever remember seeing before, but I wasn't around during the 2005 fee hike.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6