TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: I want what he is smoking!!! Voices Member Accuses People Who Disagree with Him of Making Up Facts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It's no one's fault by ebay's.  I'm sure there are more than just me that believes the Search has been purposefully manipulated.  Reason?  No announcement that there IS a search malfunction and someone's working to remedy it. 

Makes one think it's a no-brainer here that they're screwing store owners for some unfathomable reason. 

Of course, most of those setting up SE's will also keep their store, so ebay doesn't really care...
I'm pulling my books out.  New listings aren't going there.  I'm cancelling GTC as they come up to roll over.  I know at least one other bookseller who is doing the same.    My half sales have been keeping pace with my eBay book sales lately.  :-\
Quote:There is a lot of talk on the Stores Board about folks actually going out and opening St. Es and reducing their eBay inventory.  More than I ever remember seeing before

And I bet it won't be all talk like last time...  Heck, I'm the laziest POS you'll ever meet sometimes; and even I got mine up and running and stocked it a little now.
[quote author=dnc_ont link=topic=3629.msg13642#msg13642 date=1147035517]
Quote:There is a lot of talk on the Stores Board about folks actually going out and opening St. Es and reducing their eBay inventory.   More than I ever remember seeing before

And I bet it won't be all talk like last time...  Heck, I'm the laziest POS you'll ever meet sometimes; and even I got mine up and running and stocked it a little now.

[/quote]

Submit the store to ShopWiki and register its RSS feed at Edgeio
Quote:And I bet it won't be all talk like last time...

I didn't even talk about it last time and I did it this time.

Quote:Submit the store to ShopWiki and register its RSS feed at Edgeio

Thanks Amy--did the first, the second will have to wait until my inventory is loaded. A BORING task, plus I am now buying more inventory when I find it since we are putting our emphasis on making this a business now.

At this point I am keeping my store on eBay. Had some good sales there today. They must have turned it on LOL...

Do you all turn off the feed from eBay once things are going elsewhere or who cares eyeballs are eyeballs?? Kim
We're only using eBay to steal eBay customers  Smile so we did turn off the eBay RSS feeds (and we also trashed the ebay store's SEO so web searchers will be more likely to find our web store before they find the ebay store) BUT...

...if you're just starting a web site I would keep the RSS feeds on in your eBay store until you have built up enough visitors/customers at your web site because it will take a while for search engines etc to find your site and you'll need those eBay sales until you start getting a large number of sales from your web site.
Marty got a posting ID!! 
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000137530&tstart=0&mod=1147061131653

Ya really think?  He's never before suggested folks leave ebay....
[quote author=stardust link=topic=3629.msg13663#msg13663 date=1147069570]
[/quote]

Nah, I don't really think.  I was just being a smart asp. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=3629.msg13674#msg13674 date=1147093917]
[quote author=stardust link=topic=3629.msg13663#msg13663 date=1147069570]
[/quote]

Nah, I don't really think.  I was just being a smart asp. 
[/quote]

You could always PM MyAdviceSucks and ask him if he got a posting ID.  Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6