TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: July Barf Bag for eBay Stores on Tues 7/25 at 12noon PDT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ok make that 3

Quote:Slightly off topic but definitely Stores related:  is there any reason my buddy Chris T the VP of Advanced solutions isn't joining us at this BBL--they do have broadband Internet connections in Greece the last time I checked.  It would just seem like someone who had a large part in this decision should be here...but then again Bill Cobb didn't show up either.

BTW brain is an ass kisser, hope this helps Smile

Quote:Hello to all the "PINKS".

Keep up the good work, Brain appreciates it!
iron_chick (re: #31),

Thanks for your email earlier today on your Keyword Spamming question. I have forwarded your note to Trust and Safety and will follow up with you via email once I hear back.

Thanks,
Darlene

I guess that's my *promised* answer  . . . . LOL!
And WTF is with this imperial we "Brain" shit? 
Amy, you and I are not too popular with the storesteam. Neither one of us has gotten an answer...not even a lousy one.  Toothy9
Well, that's it I guess. They've broken the boards again.
Don't you feel the love???  Wink
Quote:Amy, you and I are not too popular with the storesteam. Neither one of us has gotten an answer...not even a lousy one

Nalani/Carole has a deep seated dislike for my ID after we kept a few posts with her name in the thread title on the front page of the Stores board for a few weeks in Fall 2004.  Hope this helps.  ;D
[quote author=amy link=topic=4414.msg18661#msg18661 date=1153859061]
Quote:Amy, you and I are not too popular with the storesteam. Neither one of us has gotten an answer...not even a lousy one

Nalani/Carole has a deep seated dislike for my ID after we kept a few posts with her name in the thread title on the front page of the Stores board for a few weeks in Fall 2004.  Hope this helps.  ;D
[/quote]

That explains why they ignore you. I can't imagine why they would ignore me.  Wink

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Braindead/texas-auctions outdid her?himself? with this one:

Quote:brainchemicals  (11 ) View Listings | Report  Jul-25-06 13:15 PDT  160 of 188
Pinks, it all makes perfect sense to Brain.

I have no questions as I have no problem with Bill's announcement on the fee hike for Stores.

Keep up to good work and have a beer for me after work.
Quote:bargainbloodhoundcollectibles  (5046 )  View Listings | Report  Jul-25-06 13:34 PDT  205 of 204 
daphne@ebay.com View Listings | Report Jul-25-06 13:18 PDT 168 of 198
brainchemicals .. on behalf of the team here with me, thanks for your nice comment. And thank you for taking the time to be here...

Daphne
Community Development

Daphne shouldn't you thank ALL store owners for being here, or is it necessary to brown nose?

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7