TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: July Barf Bag for eBay Stores on Tues 7/25 at 12noon PDT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just asked the question on a thread Hairless Chris posted on...  Angel1
Are posts missing from the original now?  It seems shorter than I remember . . . .
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=4414.msg19411#msg19411 date=1154539065]
What's in the BBL thread that bothers them so much? 
[/quote]

Umm...  Facts, Truth, etc..
I bumped it.  eBay MUST have done something sneaky when summarazing the original Barf Bag Lunch to want to keep pulling your posts. 

There is a rule that pulled posts aren't supposed to be discussed.  Soooo, eBay pulled the original Barf Bag and you are discussing it.  Tsk Tsk.   Big Grin
But they didn't actually pull the original barf bag so I'm not technically discussing a pulled post (although I guess I am not when I reference my previous missing posts about the bbl summary Smile). 

Still no pink slap.  Gotta go see if it's still there this time . . . .

I really do have better things to do with my time (and I am) but it's just so . . . well . . . fun in a sick sort of way.

eBay does some of the stupidest things. 

I would wager that more folks have gone back and read the original thread now, because they did try to bury it and post a summary instead, than if they'd just left it alone until time to post for the next BBL.
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=4414.msg19514#msg19514 date=1154613914]
But they didn't actually pull the original barf bag so I'm not technically discussing a pulled post[/quote]

Well, darn!  I was trying to come up with a defense for eBay.  ;D
They answered and said . . . what a shock . . . that they put up the summary so that readers wouldn't be confused by having to read the entire BBL.  (Not exactly Darlene's words, but close enough.)

They did, however, add a link to the original July BBL in the summary thread.
See there!  Nothing sneaky going on.  ;D
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4414.msg19570#msg19570 date=1154639887]
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=4414.msg19514#msg19514 date=1154613914]
But they didn't actually pull the original barf bag so I'm not technically discussing a pulled post[/quote]

Well, darn!  I was trying to come up with a defense for eBay.  ;D
[/quote]

There is NO defense for eBay!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7