TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: July Barf Bag for eBay Stores on Tues 7/25 at 12noon PDT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quote: You asked if it's true these fee increases are intended to subsidize eBay China -- No.

Bs
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=4414.msg18671#msg18671 date=1153870392]
Quote: You asked if it's true these fee increases are intended to subsidize eBay China -- No.

Bs
[/quote]

Actually, I believe that statement.  These fee increases are meant entirely to weed out a certain number of *undesirable* sellers who only sell cheap junk, all the while maintaining the same income with higher fees.  Ebay would prefer to keep those who currently are not *going under*  .... whatever all that actually means, considering that's all ebay's expensive ads say -- "Buy it here cheap!!"

ebay China is being subsidized by ALL sites -- USA, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Australia, --- every other country ebay is in is currently and in the past been subsidizing the China fiasco.  This current X the board stores fee hike actually IS designed to weed out the *weak*.  Of course, the remaining sellers will certainly still be supporting  the Chinese -- who are ruining the world's marketplace with their billions and billions and billions of copied fake *antique* goods......

Plz don't get me started on the fraudulent, scamming *original antique European School paintings* listed and Featured from Denmark, Italy, France, UK -- but actually coming out of China...  >Sad
I only got as far as LifeBoats asking what kind of items she should sell that Bill Cobb would approve of.  (Her words were better.) I was laughing so hard, I didn't get any further.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4414.msg18700#msg18700 date=1153931645]
I only got as far as LifeBoats asking what kind of items she should sell that Bill Cobb would approve of.  (Her words were better.) I was laughing so hard, I didn't get any further.
[/quote]

AFTER the Barf Bag was over, some poor Pink advised checking out the Workshops for answers.  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
eBay posted a summary of the barf bag on Friday:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000327629&tstart=0

EDIT: posted a summary and unstickied the BBL itself to hide it.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4414.msg19026#msg19026 date=1154263212]
eBay posted a summary of the barf bag on Friday:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000327629&tstart=0

EDIT: posted a summary and unstickied the BBL itself to hide it.
[/quote]

I found the summary quite interesting reading. Actually, some of it appeared to be from some entirely different barf bag lunch.  Happy001

Creative editing, maybe?  Wink
Quote:I found the summary quite interesting reading. Actually, some of it appeared to be from some entirely different barf bag lunch.  happy001

Creative editing, maybe?

HEy, don't denigrate the ethics of the Pinks. They are just doing their jobs. :Smile
The actual BBL has gone *poof* -- "discussion not found".  I hadn't gotten a chance yet to read it. They must've been caught in a bunch of lies or sumthin to have made it disappear.  >Sad

Edit: Thanks for the link below, Regic.  I had tried this one here, the one given in the first thread...
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?threadID=2000178480&tstart=0

A summary.  Pffft.  I guess I should go read it to see eBay's spin on it all.  Later maybe. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7