TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: So....All told, how many of us here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
eBid, Ioffer, Yahoo, eCreator, Google Base, and a few more I think.
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4603.msg19400#msg19400 date=1154530034]
[/quote]

Thanks, XPP! I'll be spreading out shortly I hope. (That is if I ever get my miserable basement straightened out so that I can find things.  Angryfire)
Quote:Thanks, XPP! I'll be spreading out shortly I hope.

Really???????  What will you be spreading out Cranky? Happy001

Ps//Sorry, Cranky. Couldn't resist. Besides, ya have to have a dirty mind to post at TT. Happy001
Quote:Really?  What will you be spreading out Cranky?

Well, I can tell you this much, it is NOT my a*s that is spreading, thankfully since I've never had much of one.  Wink
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4603.msg19414#msg19414 date=1154540501]
Quote:Really?  What will you be spreading out Cranky?

Well, I can tell you this much, it is NOT my a*s that is spreading, thankfully since I've never had much of one.  Wink
[/quote]

Happy001
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4603.msg19400#msg19400 date=1154530034]
[/quote]

Other free sites:

Depending on what you sell Craigslist and LiveDeal are also good free sites if your items can be picked up locally rather than shipped...I don't offer local pickup and so LiveDeal has always sucked for me but I have had a free store there for 2 years.

GEMM is good for music sales: free listings (but there is a payment/FVF fee), free storefronts, free websites, and free domain names.  Half has free listings (with FVF) and free stores...I think we do better on Bidville than Half.  :blinkie:

Bidville and ePier...umm they're free but few buyers.  We paid $12 for an ePier store a few years ago and haven't been charged for it since then Smile

Pay sites: Overstock is good  (i.e. it has buyers) and their new subscription rates make it very affordable (we're paying about 1/10 of 1 cent per listing plus 5% FVFs). Amazon Marketplace and to a (much) lesser extent Alibris are good for media sellers.  Amazon Auctions is good during November/December (listings are free for ProMerchants, $0.10 for everyone else.  They eliminated FVF fees but if you sell something you'll pay an Amazon Payments fee of $0.25 + 5%)

EDIT: I don't do sites without bulk listers.  I'm not willing to waste hours/days listing to smaller sites.
I'm closing. I may still run CORE  Puke listings if they ever stop with the sales that bloat the site. Walk Brave I'm taking a course in google adwords that is very helpful and I may just spend my ebay money there. Kim
Thanks, Bbh and Xp. Good info!!

ANd the sheep are still not getting it.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?threadID=
2000191071&tstart=0&mod=1154549128707
I'm gonna, within 2 weeks.

Was looking at valueweb, they ofer 24/7 phone support.  But....2 emails to sales yesterday, have gone unanswered, at this juncture.

So, kinda still hangin on Yah.
[quote author=sliique link=topic=4603.msg19451#msg19451 date=1154558779]

Was looking at valueweb, [/quote]

Someone else uses them too:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/tracert.ch...stores.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6