TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: So....All told, how many of us here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes, Hollywood Wink
[quote author=sliique link=topic=4603.msg19542#msg19542 date=1154629342]
Thanks for the correct.  I mixed her an anita up, NO offense to either of em Smile
[/quote]

I think you'll prolly discover that Banta has been taking advantage of the drip in some form or another -- even if it's been by osmosis ...  Big Grin

[quote author=sliique link=topic=4603.msg19544#msg19544 date=1154630434]
Yes, Hollywood Wink
[/quote]

Happy001
sliique Says: "Wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then."  Bob Seeger

How about: I used her she used me and neither one cared... we were getting our share...

(So no one miss understands "her she" is ebay.)
Sliique, what did you post???Cranky said you posted something nice. Smile

The thread was pulled.

Cranky, wanna take bets that they slap whoever mentioned me in this thread also? Wink

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000331060&tstart=0&mod=1154633857790

Wow, I must be a really bad person. ???
Quote:I say all of us should try to get banned from posting and leave the boards to people like postcards to sit around and talk about how to get rid of acne and other interesting topics. Would be fun to see how this board turned out if all the thinkers left and it was left to the clueless to post. That and I think it stinks so bad that they banned Belle I'm half tempted to boycott the boards by getting banned myself. Plus that would force us to find an off e-Gestapo place to talk and we could have some decent conversation. I'm not so sure I want to hang around a place where for whatever reason you can go ''poof''. It creates the atmosphere of a reign of terror. Hey Pinknazis come and get me!

Happy001

Take that, BRAINDEAD!!
Hi Belle,

Missed you over there!  So, I came over here.  I'm tired of hitting a brick wall over there.  How many times does Ebay have to tell people they don't want their listing before they quit posting silly questions about wanting to open a store!

Linda
[quote author=myfavorites4u link=topic=4603.msg19560#msg19560 date=1154637257]
Hi Belle,

Missed you over there!  So, I came over here.  I'm tired of hitting a brick wall over there.  How many times does Ebay have to tell people they don't want their listing before they quit posting silly questions about wanting to open a store!

Linda
[/quote]

Hi Linda, welcome to TT!!! I miss you guys too!!

It so totally astonishes me lately when someone asks about opening a store. And then, they so often say, "well, I read all these posts, but I still am not sure".  Happy001

Sheesh, makes you wonder, doesn't it?!!!

Glad you came over, Linda!  Smileywelcome
Thanks!  I believe I'll give the Ebay boards a rest for a while.  I'm tired of fighting with them.

And, the much hoped for positive comments are getting fewer and further between. Not to mention, there's absolutely no hope of anything really worthwhile (for anyone but Ebay) being said over there.

What's the latest news?  Heard anything new? Or any new twists on anything old?
Oh, and those who aren't asking about opening a new store are busy posting about how great their store is and they aren't going anywhere.

What part of "We don't want your listings...just your $$ for a store" don't they understand?

But then, I'm sure you've been keeping an eye on it all.  I had to get away so I could get some work done.  Can't stay here too long either but wanted to say hi  Hello
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6