TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: So....All told, how many of us here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Regic, thanks much!

Quote:One thing you should be aware of is that ValueWeb is a reseller for ProStores and their WebStore shopping cart offering is really rebranded ProStores software

Sliique ProStores software totally sucks. Avoid at all costs.

Okay, I have now closed my store----------Wahoo!!! Happy001
And, regic, I aint messing with em, if they are ANY way affiliated with ebay.

I am absolutely going to minimize my money going to ebay, the very best I can.  Thx for the nfo, too!
hahahahaha

I must have great foresight!

I closed mine a year and a half ago.  I closed it the first time EBay was messing with sellers.  Hiked a fee or some stupid thing.  I have never looked back.
Quote:ProStores software totally sucks. Avoid at all costs.

It sucks and the software is very overrated.  We made the mistake of putting StoreSense on one of our sites once--then we discovered that this awarded winning software didn't even support USPS shipping (they finally added USPS support in 12/04--shortly before eBay bought the company and renamed it ProStores).  We never even opened the StoreSense store because the software sucked so bad.
[quote author=butterflykisses link=topic=4603.msg19467#msg19467 date=1154564796]
hahahahaha

I must have great foresight!

I closed mine a year and a half ago.  I closed it the first time EBay was messing with sellers.  Hiked a fee or some stupid thing.  I have never looked back.
[/quote]

Me too!  However, I did have a litttttle tiny bit of a weak moment and reopened for a month.  eBay pulled all my listings for breaking charity listing rules.  I bypassed Mission Fish on a few...not all of them though!

eBay sent me an apology.  I wiped my cat's butt with it.
mygift2u  (5560 )  View Listings | Report  Aug-03-06 10:34 PDT  113 of 118
:^O Everyone sing along:

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a ST. ELSEWHERE that I heard of
Once in a lullaby

Skies are PINK
And the SALES that you dare to dream of
Really do come true

Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where eBAY is far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemonDrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

PINKbirds fly
PINKBirds go on vacation,
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little PINKbirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?
Uhhhhh, methinks you need to stick to making jewelry, cause Carly Simon, etc., would positively resent that songwriting effort Smile

Anita, remember that Prozac-drip that used to be so predominant on the Stores Board?  If you can get hold of the vendor, check the price to the Great lakes area, FedEx overnite, please.  I'll send a Cashier's Check to ya, this treat is on me.
I'm sure you'll fine that Lori (smartblonde) has still been hogging it all this time.
Thanks for the correct.  I mixed her an anita up, NO offense to either of em Smile
Quote:If you can get hold of the vendor, check the price to the Great lakes area, FedEx overnite, please.

Okay, Sliique. I think I represent that. :o Were you planning on sending that to me?????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6