TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Misc. Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4751.msg21589#msg21589 date=1156560944]
Quote:The EZ checkout mod for Zen is almost done

http://www.bulbster.com/zcart/
[/quote]

What's the point? It creates an account, and the buyer will probably miss the checkbox anyways.
Free eBay Kit
With this Free kit, you can make up $3,000 every month on eBay. ebay4dumm.myshopportal.com

I don't believe that google banner ad at the top of this page....  >Sad
When I see stupid ones like that, I, ummmm, do what I can to cost those people money  Toothy9
U click bandidt u  ;D
It is probably obvious but, remember, this is me asking  Big Grin ...

To host another domain, do I need to change my plan, add services, or open a new account?

Or go away and stop bugging you all with stoopid questions?  Toothy9
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4751.msg28347#msg28347 date=1161360621]
It is probably obvious but, remember, this is me asking  Big Grin ...

To host another domain, do I need to change my plan, add services, or open a new account?

[/quote]

Add services.  You can add another domain to your existing account.  If you're planning on having more than one zen/oscmax store you should also add a 2nd MYSQL database (from the add services menu).
Thanks, Regi!

Next stoopid question: will I need another install of oscMax for the 2nd store?  Big Grin
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4751.msg28353#msg28353 date=1161362922]
Thanks, Regi!

Next stoopid question: will I need another install of oscMax for the 2nd store?  Big Grin
[/quote]

Yes.  BBH can install the 2nd one for you for free.
Okey dokey. You are an angel, Regi!  Toothy9
Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh, I know the answer.  Halloween068

1. Upgrades>Add Services menu: add a domain name and mysql database
2. Hosted domains > enter the domain name here
3. See below

Quote:The first thing you'll have to do is go to GoDaddy and change the name servers on your domain name to:

ns1.tuliphosting.com
ns2.tuliphosting.com

To change the nameservers at GoDaddy, login to your GoDaddy account,  click on manage domains and then click your domain name.  You'll see a nameservers box on the right.  Replace the 2 secureserver name servers that are listed with the 2 tuliphosting ones listed above.  After you change the name servers your domain will resolve to your website (it can take up to 2 days for DNS changes to propogate throughout the Internet, but in most cases it only takes a few hours)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12