TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Misc. Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Cranky, I still am not getting it. BangHead

I think I will do some more work on the configuration tonight, and then go back to the other tomorrow. Before I make myself go crazy today. Tard

Just e'd you too. Laughing7
Quote:I think I will do some more work on the configuration tonight, and then go back to the other tomorrow.

That's the best thing to do. I found out that the more I tried, the more frustrated I got and the more stupid I got.  Big Grin (Which, in my case, often doesn't take much.) I still have a bunch of things that I need to change but they are all going to wait until I get my site stocked. Who cares about that dumba.ss review button or wish list anyway?    Toothy9
Quote:Who cares about that dumba.ss review button or wish list anyway?

Occasion14

I do think I may be equal or more stupid about this than you are, lol. Tard
Quote:I do think I may be equal or more stupid about this than you are, lol.

If you could have seen the mess I made today you wouldn't say that.  Big Grin It was BAD! And I still don't know how I did it. Believe me, the words "parse error" are not ones you want to see.  Smileyyellowbang
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4751.msg29978#msg29978 date=1162246398]
Quote:I do think I may be equal or more stupid about this than you are, lol.

If you could have seen the mess I made today you wouldn't say that.  Big Grin It was BAD! And I still don't know how I did it. Believe me, the words "parse error" are not ones you want to see.  Smileyyellowbang
[/quote]

You are going great!! I am SO proud of you, girl!!! Gen013 Gen013
I admire all of you for trying to do this yourself.

I cheated and paid people to do the worst of it on both of my sites. I just knew I would only end up frustrated if I tried to do it myself. Also I wanted to be selling by the holiday season. If I would have relied on my trial and error I would have been lucky to have had it done in time for next year's holiday season.
[quote author=maryrussel link=topic=4751.msg29981#msg29981 date=1162247089]
I admire all of you for trying to do this yourself.

I cheated and paid people to do the worst of it on both of my sites. I just knew I would only end up frustrated if I tried to do it myself. Also I wanted to be selling by the holiday season. If I would have relied on my trial and error I would have been lucky to have had it done in time for next year's holiday season.
[/quote]

Mary, you may well have made the wiser choice!! Tongue3

I was originally going to hire a designer, but got so fed up with the designers on the SB trying to take advantage of people, I decided to try to do it myself. So far, I am in trouble, lol!! Smileyyellowbang

Fortunately, I rarely quit a thing I think it's possible to do!
If we didn't have BBH and Regi, we would be dead in the water.  Big Grin
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4751.msg29991#msg29991 date=1162249129]
If we didn't have BBH and Regi, we would be dead in the water.  Big Grin
[/quote]

That's for sure!! :o
Quote:I was originally going to hire a designer, but got so fed up with the designers on the SB trying to take advantage of people,

You can buy pre-built osCMax templates from www.Algozone.com that are cheaper and look better than the work of most eBay designers I've seen.  Their templates are $100-$150.

Quote:I cheated and paid people to do the worst of it on both of my sites.

I recognized the Series 12 Paper template from Zentemplates.com on your iwriteforu site.  You should have asked BBH to install it for free. 

EDIT to fix link to Algozone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12