TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Misc. Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[quote author=regic link=topic=4751.msg28354#msg28354 date=1161363284]
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4751.msg28353#msg28353 date=1161362922]
Thanks, Regi!

Next stoopid question: will I need another install of oscMax for the 2nd store?  Big Grin
[/quote]

Yes.  BBH can install the 2nd one for you for free.
[/quote]

I just volunteered you to install Belle's cart for free. Happy001
Next stoopid question  Toothy9

I upgraded services to host my existing website. Can I wait to change nameservers until after my oscMAX cart is installed so that my site won't be down any longer than necessary?

And who gets to install my cart? Poor baby.  Wink
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4751.msg28636#msg28636 date=1161541007]
Next stoopid question  Toothy9

I upgraded services to host my existing website. Can I wait to change nameservers until after my oscMAX cart is installed so that my site won't be down any longer than necessary?

And who gets to install my cart? Poor baby.  Wink
[/quote]

It takes less than an hour to install.  I could upload the files before the nameservers were changed but I wouldn't be able to do the entire install until after they were changed.  Tongue
Quote:It takes less than an hour to install.  I could upload the files before the nameservers were changed but I wouldn't be able to do the entire install until after they were changed.

OK. So when is the best time for you? I'll switch just before you are ready to install.
I'm going to start uploading the files now so anytime is OK for the DNS change.  Tongue
:Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile

The files are all uploaded....

:Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile

I think I'll walk to the corner and get a Gyro while I'm waiting :twistedevil:
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4751.msg28653#msg28653 date=1161550851]
:Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile

The files are all uploaded....

:Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile

I think I'll walk to the corner and get a Gyro while I'm waiting :twistedevil:
[/quote]

:oops: Sorry! It's done now. I've been dealing with pages hanging up so long that I thought I was on Laid Up again. Blame my ISP.  Laughing7
done
Quote:I've been dealing with pages hanging up so long that I thought I was on Laid Up again. Blame my ISP.  Laughing7

Laid Up?  :blinkie:
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4751.msg28664#msg28664 date=1161552148]
Quote:I've been dealing with pages hanging up so long that I thought I was on Laid Up again. Blame my ISP.  Laughing7

Laid Up?  :blinkie:
[/quote]

Dirty little mind.  Laughing7

To BBH: Thank you! You are a man of infinite patience.  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12