TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Braindead POS eBay University Instructor Janelle Elms Calls eBay Sellers Stupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I briefly looked at here blog or what ever all that garbage is.
She "claims" that thousands a month e mail her and bow
to her feet for her tutelage.

REALLY? OK... I would like to see those "thousands of peoples Stores or auction sales please.

IMO this is just another spin / con artist being compensated
to help enrich eBay and her self further.

No different than the late night con artist infomercials,
a wolf amongst the sheep.

I have ZERO respect for any one out to shake down the sheep.

Oh course I also have little respect for the sheep either.  :Smile
I just hate to see them being fleeced.  >Sad
I doubt she even knows what "tutelage" means.

I agree with you, Xppman. She's just a paid cheerleader. Afterall, I imagine she'd like to pay off her Pinto one of these years, and needs to keep her job to do so.

She's a phony. Paid to be positive, "helpful," and to call customers "stupid." Where I come from, customer service is supposed to be paramount, not an environment which makes a customer feel uncomfortable and insulted.
Quote:the personal attacks they made towards me I chose to not take personally. How could I, they didn’t even have their Stores set up correctly.

Happy001
Amy -  :ditto:

Now if someone attacked her that DID have their store set up correctly, would she then take it personally?

thentavius - These people have - to -talk - at - a - third - grade - level - so - that - their - followers - will - understand - them. Kind of like Romper Room (is anyone here old enough to remember that show??) Solas on the stores board does it too. Kim
Hi Kim, Wave

Code:
Solas on the stores board does it too.

She sure does---bigtime! She also complained about the SB on another ebay board, stating that the gang on the SB is unprofessional. Laughing7      Talk about stupid.  :Smile        Trolling for clients and calling her possible marks "unprofessional". Maybe she and Janelle are related? Wink Happy001

Modified to add:

People, please follow Amy's advice.
Code:
Don't attend Janelle's classes or workshops, and don't buy her books.  You'd be wasting your money if you did.
Quote:thentavius - These people have - to -talk - at - a - third - grade - level - so - that - their - followers - will - understand - them. Kind of like Romper Room (is anyone here old enough to remember that show??) Solas on the stores board does it too. Kim

Ah hah. I suppose that makes sense.

As for her picking on people for not having their store set up properly, aren't teachers supposed to be supportive, understanding, and helpful? Not critical?

Oh, wait. That's a GOOD teacher.
I've read some of her books (from the library) and find them basic, at best.  Lots of exclamation points to demonstrate the powerful eBay newsletter feature! and other exciting amazing! things that eBay offers.

I've seen little in her newsletter other than recycled announcements about amazing eBay workshops! fantastic eBay tools! Mind-boggling eBay features!  AND, her latest newsletter states that some of her readers like to print out her newsletters and either (a) devour them in one yummy sitting, or (b) read a bit every day because there is just so much to digest.  Barf ....

.... And so the "Janelle" thread lives on.

I don't know why I keep reading it, much less posting to it... reading the responses of the SHEEP makes me want to puke green chunky stuff.

Today, I just couldn't help myself.

I've refrained from tossing chunks, so far.

Puke
How dare anyone criticize her?  She's been to Africa after all .....

Quote:How dare anyone criticize her?  She's been to Africa after all .....

Laughing4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6