TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Braindead POS eBay University Instructor Janelle Elms Calls eBay Sellers Stupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4773.msg23515#msg23515 date=1158448151]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4773.msg23498#msg23498 date=1158446077]
Patrice,
No, I haven't seen Donny Osmond lately.  Do you have a "thing" about facelifts?   ;D
How do you like Kenny Rogers' facelift?  If he hadn't been singing, I wouldn't have known who he was!
Joan Rivers?

If people want plastic surgery and facelifts, they need to get the name of Cher's!
[/quote]

What did you just say about hijacking, Ms. smartasp?? Big Grin Happy001
[/quote]

I am the QUEEN of hijacking.  I don't do it on purpose.  I have the attention span of a flea.
Quote:I am the QUEEN of hijacking.  I don't do it on purpose.  I have the attention span of a flea.

Lol Anita, I know. My excuse is that I have the temper of a wet cat.  Happy001
I thought my rambling thread would keep me in line...
Facelifts?  I'm fascinated by 'em!  Check out awfulplasticsurgery.com  :o and dive right in!  I watch Nip/Tuck for the facelifts (well, and all the sex scenes, but that's another story ......) 

Poor Kenny Rogers - did you watch American Idol when he was one of the judges and the show had to mention about 20-30 times who the heck he was, since he didn't look anything like himself. 

There was a great article in Vanity Fair recently about Anderson Cooper, along with a picture of he and his mother (80-year-old Gloria Vanderbilt).  Gloria is reclining on a couch, barefoot.  She had the taut and eternally surprised face of a spry 50-year-old .... and feet of an 80-year-old.  Creepy .....

So as to make this NOT off-topic, maybe Janelle will have a facelift?  After eBay takes the big dive and her business prospects dry up, she may need to "freshen things up" for her new career with Mary Kay.  "This lipstick is amazing!  It is unbelievable!  Check out my newsletter for 900 uses for this product!"
Quote: After eBay takes the big dive and her business prospects dry up, she may need to "freshen things up" for her new career with Mary Kay.  "This lipstick is amazing!  It is unbelievable!  Check out my newsletter for 900 uses for this product!"

I would have pegged her as more the Amway type.  Laughing7
If people want plastic surgery and facelifts, they need to get the name of Cher's!
I disagree vehemently.  Her fat, puffy lips are just plain horrible!
Quote:I would have pegged her as more the Amway type.

No no you got it all wrong BBH. More of a JIM Jones type or who was that Hale Bop guy that got those poor souls to kill themeselves as the mother ship was
riding in on the back of that comet to GET THEM?

No matter how you slice it. It's all  Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid
Type her name into your browser (add a dot com idiot) and it'll take you to her eBay store.

These are the categories in her store:

Quote:
Store Categories
Store home
Tax Loopholes 4 eBay Sellers (1)
eBay Book Set - Free tax book (1)
eBay 101 & 102 book sets (3)
eBay 101 how-to manual (1)
eBay 102 how-to manual (1)
Wholesale Charm Key Tools (2)
Wicked Musical Tickets (1)
What to Sell on eBay Sourcing (1)
Turn eBay Research into Profit (1)
eBay Your Business Book (1)
eBay Tools 4 Success (4)
Other Items (1)

It's not surprising she's such a cheerleader for eBay.  She'd be living in a cardboard box and not selling anything if she didn't shake her eBay pom poms. Smile
Well, she also write for Entrepreneur Magazine, who apparently needs to hire a good editor.  Her "article" there is merely another rehashing of the amazing! and powerful! tools eBay offers, and the stupendously wonderful! things that eBay has to offer store owners.  *sigh* ~giggle~ #snort#
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000227071&tstart=0&mod=1158895247876

Quote:Topic: Member Workshop: Preparing your Store for the Holidays

Date: Monday Sept 25

Time: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm PT

eBay Stores are one of the most powerful e-commerce solutions for running an online business, yet most of them are set up incorrectly. Join Janelle Elms, eBay University Instructor and online business consultant and the eBay Stores staff as they show you how to take full advantage of the tools that come with your eBay Stores subscription. Get your eBay Store in top shape for this year’s busy holiday season by learning how to set up your Store for search engine optimization, choosing templates, business names & logos, and setting up custom categories to assist your buyer’s in spending their money with you.

WTF? They forgot to mention that Janelle will be trying to sell you her services since you are probably too stupid to set up your fabulous Ebay store.  Sleepy1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6