TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Braindead POS eBay University Instructor Janelle Elms Calls eBay Sellers Stupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hhmmpphh ..... might be an interesting workshop.  I wonder if the "S" word will be uttered?  "Hi, this is Janelle Elms, here to help you store owners too stupid to figure out how to CORRECT set up your stores!"  Maybe JoyDanse will show up to lend her "support".  What a waste of time, IMHO.

Yes a most powerful e-commerce solution.  Happy001
Umm with the
Megster in your pocket for all your $$$.  :blinkie:

I do NOT feel sorry for anyone who would fall for this crap.  :Smile
Maybe after the workshop, you can print out all her responses and either (a) read them in one yummy sitting, or (2) just read a bit everyday since it will be just like a BOOK full of knowledge!  Awesome! Thought-provoking!
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000228604&start=0

Quote:What happened to the post about what eBay wanted for Christmas? It was here 20 minutes ago. I went to get an email I wanted to add to it and now it is nowhere to be found. Compared to some threads it was pretty mild if revealing. Sort of an eBay Freudian slip.

Quote:You aren't crazy. I was also reading it and the link with it about Janelle's info and when I went back to the discussion I couldn't find it either.

Ok. Who did it??  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
um, coulda been a little comment about Janelle and Danse. Angel1
Icon_thumleft Icon_thumright

The poor girl may not have many at her workshop.  Happy001
Who's going to the :asshat2: 's sales pitch?

http://forums.ebay.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2000212186&ssPageName=CMDV:WC0432
Quote:Topic:  Member Workshop: Preparing your Store for the Holidays
Host:    jill.of.all.trades and eBay Staff
Date:    Monday 09/25
Time:    2:00 pm to 3:00 pm PT
Well, that was a waste of time.  I wasted 3 precious minutes that I'll never get back!  I thought Katiyana had a very well-worded post that, of course, Ms. Jill neglected to even coment about.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000212186&start=62
Puke

I just skimmed it but it looks like one of the worst workshops done. Copy and  paste heaven. The only thing missing was the C & P queen, Darlene. Talk about wasting bandwidth!  Tongue2
Quote:Feedback Score: 2410

You'd think someone with such a perfect store setup would have a FB rating of at least 100K (maybe even 200K) after 8 years wouldn't you?  Smile

patrice Wrote:If I only have about $450 in sales in a month, is it worthwhile to have a featured store? And how many items should I list in a store (typically)? Would it be worth it to have a featured store with only about 20-25 listings? Thanks!

Happy001

You were giving her too much credit Patrice, the perfect store lady has a featured store with 17 items and $374 in sales in the past month (according to Goofbay).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6