TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Braindead POS eBay University Instructor Janelle Elms Calls eBay Sellers Stupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:the perfect store lady has a featured store with 17 items and $374 in sales in the past month (according to Goofbay).

I would be willing to bet that the "lady"  Snorting  does most of her transactions OFF Ebay.
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4773.msg24730#msg24730 date=1159231004]
Quote:the perfect store lady has a featured store with 17 items and $374 in sales in the past month (according to Goofbay).

I would be willing to bet that the "lady"  Snorting  does most of her transactions OFF Ebay.
[/quote]

I would be willing to bet that $374 ranks her near the very top of the eBay U. instructor monthly sales chart.  It sure beats danse's string of monthly zeros.  Smile
Quote:Topic: Member Workshop: eBay Stores Basic Marketing

Host: jill.of.all.trades
Date: Wednesday 10/25
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm PT

Description: Your eBay Store comes equipped with powerful Marketing tools and resources to help you with buyer acquisition and retention (e.g. About Me page, Cross-promos, Listing Frame, Email Marketing, etc.) as well as how to measure your Store performance through Sales & Traffic Reports. Join Janelle Elms, eBay University Instructor and Dean of eBay Business for L.A. College International and eBay Stores staff as they show you how to take full advantage of the Marketing tools that come with your eBay Stores subscription. Get the information you need to grow your business!

Dean of eBay Business for L.A. College International   Laughing7
Dean of  Smileykoolaid drinking bull shit  Lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6