TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Using oscMax?? Need a buddy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Regic, a couple of questions.

1. If I buy a template at ALgozone, I will be able to download it to my own editor and then FTP it to my site once I've customized it, right?

2. How hard is it to install the template? Tongue1
Big Grin
Very easy. Do some researh.  Big Grin Lawn mower mouth  ;D
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4862.msg30822#msg30822 date=1162653464]
Regic, a couple of questions.

1. If I buy a template at ALgozone, I will be able to download it to my own editor and then FTP it to my site once I've customized it, right?

2. How hard is it to install the template? Tongue1
[/quote]

1. You'll receive a .zip file (or a link to download the file).  You can upload the unzipped files to your server when you're ready to install the template.

2.  The only modification added to your cart was the new PayPal IPN mod so installation should be easy.  They provide installation instructions.
Thanks, Reg!! Big Grin
Regic,

I contacted Algozone to make sure I was purchasing the correct type of template, and they said that I need to know basic PHP and Css (plus HTML, but that isn't a problem).
What's your opinion on that?
The AlgoZone templates are easy to install...just make sure you buy one for osCMax.  Yellowtonguerazz

Big Grin Really  :Smile
Now, now, BOYS.  Wink

Do I sound like your Mother? Good!  Toothy10
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4862.msg30897#msg30897 date=1162696556]
The AlgoZone templates are easy to install...just make sure you buy one for osCMax.  Yellowtonguerazz

[/quote]

Thanks, Todd. Big Grin Yellowtonguerazz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15