TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Using oscMax?? Need a buddy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Can someone tell me which file I need to change the name of a link in the Information box? I found the file to change the name of the page itself but I'm damned if I can find the one to change the link name.

Notworthy

I swear that I am getting "PHP for Dummies" if they have such a thing.  :o
Are you seeing this message too?  Icon_scratch Every time I try the oscMac wiki  Big Grin

Quote:modules/phpWiki/lib/WikiDB/backend/PearDB.php:667: Fatal[256]: wikidb_backend_mysql: fatal database error

DB Error: mismatch
(SELECT linker.* FROM nuke_phpwiki_link, nuke_phpwiki_page AS linker, nuke_phpwiki_page AS linkee WHERE linkfrom=linker.id AND linkto=linkee.id AND linkee.pagename='How-To Section' ORDER BY linker.pagename [DB Error: mismatch])

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WikiFatalError
modules/phpWiki/lib/WikiDB/backend/PearDB.php:667: Fatal[256]: wikidb_backend_mysql: fatal database error

DB Error: mismatch
(SELECT linker.* FROM nuke_phpwiki_link, nuke_phpwiki_page AS linker, nuke_phpwiki_page AS linkee WHERE linkfrom=linker.id AND linkto=linkee.id AND linkee.pagename='How-To Section' ORDER BY linker.pagename [DB Error: mismatch])

This is the garbage I get on darned near every link I click.  :o
Its in includes/languages/english.php

Look just a little bit down the page at:
// information box text in includes/boxes/information.php
define('BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION', 'Information');

If you wanted to change the name from information to Miss information
you would do this:

define('BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION', 'Miss Information');

I hope this helps.  Smile

Oh if you are using other languages too.
You MUST change it in those php files as well.
I don't want to change Information to Misinformation.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I want to change the "Conditions of Use" link to say something else. I got the page title and nav bar changed but not the LINK TEXT itself in the Information section.
I'm repeatedly getting this message:  :blinkie:

So, I am making my list and checking it twice and will PM you soon  Wave
;D  OK PM me...
It's just too "ruff" out in the open here any more.  :Smile
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4862.msg31682#msg31682 date=1163205610]
  OK PM me...
It's just too "ruff" out in the open here any more. 
[/quote]

:Smile
Well it is.  ;D
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4862.msg31686#msg31686 date=1163206298]
Well it is.  ;D
[/quote]

I fail to see the humor in the continuous fighting between a handful of members.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15