TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Selling 101: Q&A for Serious Sellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote author=chiquita link=topic=7416.msg44597#msg44597 date=1172103253]
WOW, did I say WOW.
Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy

River that is incredible, OK now give it up, where is this script you speak of.
Toothy9
[/quote]

It's just an html page with tables (in the EZPages section).
Here is where you can get the script:  http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex.../index.htm
This site has the neatest scripts and most of them are easy to use too.  Toothy9

Edited to explain a little better.    Happy001

I did the layout in FrontPage.  Just followed the directions at dynamic drive and uploaded the lightbox file into my templates directory via FTP.
Copy/pasted the html page into an EZPage and wah lah!   Icon_biggrin

After reading those directions, you'll know why I don't do a Zen for Dummies book! LOL
I don't 'splain things very well.   Happy001
BTW, that website dynamic drive is very popular. You know the new WP home page. It appears Ray used one of their scripts.
:blinkie:

They do have cool scripts.
You write chapter 1 for our new Zen for Dummies book OK? I can't even contribute to the introduction yet.
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
[quote author=chiquita link=topic=7416.msg44616#msg44616 date=1172109546]
BTW, that website dynamic drive is very popular. You know the new WP home page. It appears Ray used one of their scripts.
:blinkie:
[/quote]

Yeah...but his looks cheesey!  8)
Happy001

They do have cool stuff.  I found them back when I first started doing html stuff.  I'd forgotten about them until today when I was trying to find a way to make the pictures enlarge within the same page. 

If I write chapter 1, someone else will have write "Zen for Dummies for Dummies"!  :blinkie:  Happy001

[quote author=RiverRat link=topic=7416.msg44595#msg44595 date=1172101947]
[quote author=chiquita link=topic=7416.msg44588#msg44588 date=1172097298]
[quote author=RiverRat link=topic=7416.msg44473#msg44473 date=1172031054]

Dear Chiquita, please note I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing with you!
I remember having days like that.  I still do sometimes!  :blinkie:
File Manager and I have a love/hate relationship.  Toothy9
[/quote]

I am so glad you are laughing with me.  :blinkie: Toothy9
The zen cart staff need to dummy down their instructions. Sheesh, those confused me more on some things for sure.
River we could write a guide, we would make millions.
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
[/quote]

Happy001  Happy001  Happy001

Okay.  I have to show off to people who know what they're looking at. 
In other words...nobody around here was suitably impressed, so I want you guys to look at what I did today.  Happy001

My New Photo Gallery  Toothy1
Make sure you click on the pictures.

I know it's just a very basic script that I found HERE and it was easy to do, but I'm thrilled with the way it turned out!  Sunny
[/quote]

Rat that is GREAT! I love how it literally becomes a lightbox, lol. Very cool  Thumbsup
It reminds me of the Zen Lightbox mod for ZenCart.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=7416.msg44639#msg44639 date=1172122216]
It reminds me of the Zen Lightbox mod for ZenCart.
[/quote]

LOL - I didn't realize they had one for the ZenCart!  Tard
I've been combing their forums for a way to add a true photo gallery, but everything I found sounded kind of complicated, so I decided to just html one for the time being.  I found this lightbox when I was trying to find a way to enlarge the picture on the same page.

I'll have to go look for the Zen lightbox mod tomorrow and see how it works. It will probably be even easier to use!  Smile

BBH you're the one that needs to write the Zen for Dummies book!  Toothy9
Quote:the Zen lightbox mod

Click on the product image:
http://www.bargainbloodhound.com/1963-as...p-762.html
That's neat BBH.  Is there a way to limit it where it only does it on certain pictures or does it do it on all of them?

I still haven't made it to the Zen forum yet to check it out.  I'm headed there now if I don't get side-tracked again by actually working on what I'm supposed to be working on.  LOL
The light box only works on the item photos on the product detail pages. 
VERY COOL!!!
RiverRat, beautiful pictures!
Can't wait to get started, be frustrated, want to throw computer out the window, probably cry out of frustration, then figure it all out with the help of you guys and be HAPPY!!!
(wonders when they'll be sorry they offered help)  Happy001
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7