TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Pheebay & Hibidder, united bashing of OAI sites and sellers--and the gated P.E.A.C.E. connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Quote:Quote from: Angelsong777
After another brief encounter with the tulips, it is clear to me that serious deficits in literacy also exist. Some tulips can see that information exists, but completely lack the ability to read and comprehend it.

Happy001 Happy001
A rebuttal to Angelsong777: Tulips are intelligent and clever, damn it!

Quote:Tulips are clever.  Somehow they know to concentrate iron in specific cells
of the perianth, or perhaps to deplete iron from other cells.  Additionally,
ferrous iron (Fe3+) is employed for the effect, not ferric iron (Fe2+).
I've always known that tulips are among the more intelligent of plants and
think that this news reinforces that idea.

http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/pbs/2...28374.html
Quote:6. PS couldn't benefit from shutting her Wagglepraising yap for a few minutes and trying to learn from what the more experienced sellers who have posted on this thread and on the WP thread have to say about running an ecommerce business.

Laughing7 Laughing7 Laughing7

Chiquita's Blatant Lie

PS will never be "unpopped"
[Image: blow.gif]
Speaking of lies, PS's divine leader, Raytard, ended 17 listings, one right after the other, on Oct. 12, because "the item was lost of broken". Now there's an honest seller -- the type we should all emulate.

Quote:Tulips are intelligent and clever, damn it!

That goes without saying, sneak.  Big Grin

We're also attractive, kind, and successful in one way or another. Icon_queen

Poppers, Ray's groupies are however, less than intelligent, as they obviously are unable to understand that what they are running over at Waggleland is not a business.  Laughing7

Edit to correct a typo.
JUST SAY "NO" TO JUDGEMENTAL IGNORANCE.
Quote:Here's another head-scratcher, how do you all think I can afford to purchase several dozen items a month from other Wagglepop sellers?  I am not independently wealthy and have no form of income other than online sales.  And FYI, my home in Santa Cruz County, CA ain't cheap.  Though I am disabled and also have a child with disabilities, I do not collect one red cent from the government.  I am earning/paying my own way through life, collossal medical bills and all. 

I don't know if you won the lottery, take in laundry, or deal in FOREX trades, PS, but I am absolutely sure you don't make enough to buy toilet paper on WP.

Why someone with your genius would waste gray matter defending that piss-poor excuse for an auction venue is proof positive that brains and common sense are mutually-exclusive commodities. Of course, you can't substantiate your IQ rating any more than you can substantiate your sales on WP, so for all we know, it's pure  Bs Bs Bs -- BS which is further substantiated by the fact that you continue to glorify WP and your divine leader, despite the abysmal performance of the site, its two-time failure record, the fact it has lost most of its sellers, that the top listing seller (with over 1/4 of the listings) has YET to show sale of his product after 7 months, the owner is absent and prefers to take residence at a the numero uno competitor (and is doing piss poorly there, too), the obvious lies and deceptions the owner has perpetrated, and too much more to mention. NOW, THAT'S the real head-scratcher!

And frankly, my dear, I couldn't give a crap if you're a deaf, dumb and blind quadrapalegic midget. The blatant fact is, WP IS NOT A BUSINESS! No seller is making his/her living on WP -- not even the owner of the site. One needn't be a Rhodes scholar to recognize the smell of wombat poo poo.

Iamwithstupid
Quote:Less than intelligent doesn't apply in my case since my IQ is 144.  That said, I do find myself unable to understand how all that money keeps landing in my PayPal account if the Pop is not a business.    icon_scratch

Laughing7  Not only do I not believe that your IQ is anything beyond average, but sweetie, you are so talking to the wrong crowd when it comes to IQ.  I would say that "less than intelligent" does indeed apply.  Sign10

Quote:Here's another head-scratcher, how do you all think I can afford to purchase several dozen items a month from other Wagglepop sellers?  I am not independently wealthy and have no form of income other than online sales.  And FYI, my home in Santa Cruz County, CA ain't cheap.  Though I am disabled and also have a child with disabilities, I do not collect one red cent from the government.  I am earning/paying my own way through life, collossal medical bills and al

It really isn't a "head-scratcher" at all, darlin'. You certainly aren't earning the money selling in Waggleland, that  much is absolutely clear.  Laughing7

I suspect you probably are getting a check from the government taxpayers, which allows you  to spend your time and efforts on denigrating your perceived enemies, and running a non-business in Waggleland.  It would be too much to ask of you that you focus your efforts where you actually might be able to make a living. That's a  rather large clue to your true IQ, unless of course, you have no real intent to earn a living. Smileykoolaid

Good post, DB.  Thumbsup

Edit to correct a typo.
Truth and Rat uncovered a very interesting page on a site called ethievery dot com...the page basically tells lowlife site owners how to spam and commit click fraud (the rest of the site is dedicated to helping people steal copyrighted works)...and guess which HB friendly forum is mentioned on the spam/click fraud tutorial page...hint, it starts with a P.

Here's Truth's post about it:
http://www.thecrabbyhost.com/forum/gener...65#msg9065

and Rat goes into more detail:

http://www.thecrabbyhost.com/forum/gener...13#msg9113

EDIT: did I mention I really really hate spammers and people who commit or advocate click fraud? Smile
(of course there are several ex-eBay sellers/click fraud scammers who hate TT because our reports led to them being NARU'ed from eBay http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...368.0.html).
Quote:Truth and Rat uncovered a very interesting page on a site called ethievery dot com...the page basically tells lowlife site owners how to spam and commit click fraud (the rest of the site is dedicated to helping people steal copyrighted works)...and guess which HB friendly forum is mentioned on the spam/click fraud tutorial page...hint, it starts with a P.

I hope someone reported them.

Quote:helping people steal copyrighted works

Scummy scamming spammers(say it 3 times quickly).  Big Grin

I HATE copyright thieves. Angryfire
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12