TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Pheebay & Hibidder, united bashing of OAI sites and sellers--and the gated P.E.A.C.E. connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Quote:(of course there are several ex-eBay sellers/click fraud scammers who hate TT

People are still selling "spam Google" services on eBay.

eBay auction Wrote:What you are getting today is backlinks from 1000 blogs. I will do all the work for you, meaning I will add your links to the blogs for you...

The links are posted to the blogs gradually over 30 days. The reason for this is simple. I have been involved with link building for a very long time, and if you post to many links to blogs over a short period of time, you will appear on what's called "google radar" as doing something abnormal.

I don't have this worry when posting the links for you as I use proxy software to stay under googles radar, and I have never had one problem doing so...

http://cgi.ebay.com/1000-text-links-from...dZViewItem

edit This auction struck me as funny
Quote:Bible Website (entire bible, seach-able) - 10K pages
Professionally designed - Adsense Money Maker!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bible-Website-entire...dZViewItem
:Smile
Quote:After another brief encounter with the tulips, it is clear to me that serious deficits in literacy also exist.

Quote from PS

Please be sure to use your grammar check.  The prepositional phrase is grammatically incorrect - clearly.

As far as your IQ goes, when you catch up with me, you can challenge me any way you like.

Sunny
Quote:Here's another head-scratcher, how do you all think I can afford to purchase several dozen items a month from other Wagglepop sellers?  I am not independently wealthy and have no form of income other than online sales.  And FYI, my home in Santa Cruz County, CA ain't cheap.  Though I am disabled and also have a child with disabilities, I do not collect one red cent from the government.  I am earning/paying my own way through life, collossal medical bills and all.

PS I really could care less how you pay for purchases, or what you buy online.

Now I am gonna go OT a bit here
Smile
What I want to address is your comment that you are earning/paying your way through life. I pay taxes, lots of them, and I have absolutely no problem or qualms that my taxpayer monies are spent to provide services to children with disabilities. I cannot comprehend why you would not take advantage of any services for your child that he/she would qualify for in order to help out. Services such as speech/language therapy, occupational and physical therapy, and behavior modification home based services just to name a few. You didn't specify the disability you or your child has and that is certainly your right to privacy.

One example is Autism Spectrum Disorder which is now diagnosed in 1 in 150 children.

U.S. FACTS:

* A new case of autism is diagnosed nearly every 20 minutes
    * There are 24,000 new cases diagnosed in the U.S. per year
    * The economic impact of autism is more than $90 billion and expected to more than double in the next decade.
    * Autism receives less than 5% of the research funding of many less prevalent childhood diseases.
    * There is no medical detection treatment, or cure for autism.

That is only one disability, not including PDD(pervasive developmental disorder), Asperger's, Tourettes, TBI(traumatic brain injury) and many many more.

Parents of special needs children should not be judged as "mooching" or living off the government. Many of them work hard everyday and pay taxes just like you and I do. This isn't a case of pull yourself up by the bootstraps, it is about children. It is about providing them with the best possible opportunities to thrive.
chiquita Wrote:I have absolutely no problem or qualms that my taxpayer monies are spent to provide services to children with disabilities.

I have no problem with it either.

What I do object to is the bashing of TT posters, and the glorification of Waggleland when it may serve to encourage people who actually need the money to try to make a go of it there. PS did both of these things.  Smile

Children with disabilities deserve every penny and then some that they receive for medical care, therapy, etc.

My problem is the "adults" in this world who claim disability and ride the government handout train.  Yes, there are people who rightfully deserve to receive disability payments.  I, myself, qualify - BUT - I will not take it as long as I am physically able to care for myself and my children.

My main problem here is that TT posters get bashed for telling the truth about their online sales experiences in a childish, rude way.

I totally agree with BellisimaJ
[quote author=PowerSeller link=topic=16806.msg66297#msg66297 date=1194842100]
JUST SAY "NO" TO JUDGEMENTAL IGNORANCE.
[/quote]

Hmmmm...looks like PowerSeller has decided to pick up her letters and go home.  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Once again a good example of someone who doesn't have an original thought of their own.  Truth did the same thing recently over at the PSU forums.  HOWEVER, there's one HUGE difference here.

Truth edited his posts to say "POST OFF" in protest over the discriminatory post deletions at PSU conducted by mods with an affiliation to HiBidder.

PowerSeller has edited her posts because she doesn't want to own her words.

So Alison tell us...is this mantra the new goal you've set for yourself in life? [Image: notme.gif]
[/quote]

Ahem.

Quote:No results found for judgemental.
Did you mean judgmental
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=judgemental
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=16806.msg66345#msg66345 date=1194994482]
[/quote]

Ahem.

Quote:No results found for judgemental.
Did you mean judgmental
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=judgemental
[/quote]

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

[quote author=PowerSeller link=topic=16806.msg66254#msg66254 date=1194730193]
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=16806.msg66245#msg66245 date=1194711124]
Quote:Hobby seller/Wagglepop head cheerleader PS has started a bash thread entitled 'Tulip Fools' in Peebay's hidden hate filled bash forum 'The Dust Bin'

Why settle for just starting a bash thread called "tulip fools" PS? 
[/quote]

TRUTH: 

The Dustbin Forum exists to:  "Post links for discussion from here (pheebay..com) or any other relevant site if you feel they are maliciously motivated and deliberate 'site trashing'.  I (sidenote: not a hobby seller or a cheerleader) did not "start a bash thread" on a hate filled bash forum.  I most simply posted a link to an 1120-page MALICIOUSLY MOTIVATED AND DELIBERATE SITE TRASHING thread.

[/quote]

Preserving the words.  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Let the Truth be Told
Quote:Quote
No results found for judgemental.
Did you mean judgmental
http://dictionary.referen....com/search?q=judgemental

Um, what was that iq again?  Laughing7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12