TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Pheebay & Hibidder, united bashing of OAI sites and sellers--and the gated P.E.A.C.E. connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Quote:PowerSeller has edited her posts because she doesn't want to own her words.

Further proof of this... Latest posts of: PowerSeller

Unlike Truth who edited ALL of his posts, Alison left some intact...the ones that make her look like a poor little innocent victim of big, bad bashers.

Maybe she thinks that will make her part of the 'clique' and fit in better with her newfound friends at PheeeBay.   Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

BTW Alison...before you bother to go and delete the rest to prove me wrong, I have screenshots.  Toothy2
Reg, she did a "vital", lol. Will she be moderated?  Laughing7

Quote:I have screenshots.

Love4  screenshots. They're just so...............useful! >Big Grin

And my all-time favorite posts from PS, directed toward me:

Just to preserve for posterity:

Quote: all seriousness, maybe this is the early stages of Alzheimer's.  If that's the case, then I will try to have more compassion for you and just disregard anything that you say knowing that you can't help it.

AND

Quote:'m not a professional in the field of mental illness, so I don't know what your problem is, but something is very, very wrong with you.

AND

(note the sweet tone, refined grammatical sentence structure, and perfect spelling from our genius "God Bless" seller. Were she and Ray separated at birth?)

Quote:YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE ABOUT MY WP SELLING ACTIVITY, SO STOP POSTING LIES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND MIND YOUR OWN F!@#$%^ BUSINESS!!!!! It's your choice if you want to continue to continue to post lies about the Wagglepop site, but do NOT continue to involve me in your gargage!

Edit: Attention miscreants!

PS edited her posts after this one I made yesterday. A curious coincidence, n'est-ce pas?

http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...16800.html
[quote author=Designers Bargains link=topic=16806.msg66354#msg66354 date=1195006075]

Quote:YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE ABOUT MY WP SELLING ACTIVITY, SO STOP POSTING LIES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND MIND YOUR OWN F!@#$%^ BUSINESS!!!!! It's your choice if you want to continue to continue to post lies about the Wagglepop site, but do NOT continue to involve me in your gargage!

[/quote]

I made this post on PSU on Jan 03, 2007.  How sad that almost a full year later you continue to be obsessed with a person you don't know who sells on a site that you don't use and never really did.
This has been an entertaining thread...

Points to Ponder... by Platzki

1. Waving the IQ flag... hint for you... NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR IQ!!!!! You're like one of "those" people who give you their complete resume when you ask them a question about something they have experience with...  "Well... back in '62, I led the march in the allegiance for the fight of the sisters of the worthless miracle, then in '70 I fought at the battle of the forgotton cumquats..."  Great... so?

2. Aren't you done yet?  I took a hiatus from the boards and I come back just to see what's going on and BAM!  There's PS STILL babbling her molten mass of gelatinous muck again and again and again and again.... blah, blah, blah...  I feel sorry for your family if they say anything that even remotely disagrees with you... I bet you go on and on and on until they are ready to stab you in the eye with a red hot poker... hell!!  I know I am!!!

3. No one really cares about what you say... they just get a big kick out of watching you squirm and get so annoyed.  We all wonder... "How long will she allow us to torment her?"  "How much can she take?"  Truthfully, if you would have just said your piece and moved on... I would have more respect for you however... you just keep coming back and attacking.  If you don't like what we have to say... fuck off...

4. I'm not gonna make comment on you or your childs disability... after all... you handle it the way you see fit.  But why the frig do you feel the need to mention it here?  What do you expect to gain?  What do you want us to say?

5. Wagglepop sucks.  That was easy.

6. We're all free agents.  We can sell what we want, where we want and for how much we want.  If I want to sell a french tickler to a nymphomaniac coke connection that owns a Ferrari dealership, that's my business.  I hate WP.  That's also my business.  So stay out of my business.

7. My IQ is 129...

Whew.. glad I got that off my chest!

btw... Hi everyone!!!  :turkey2: Another one bites the dust...
Quote:6. We're all free agents.  We can sell what we want, where we want and for how much we want.  If I want to sell a french tickler to a nymphomaniac coke connection that owns a Ferrari dealership, that's my business.  I hate WP.  That's also my business.  So stay out of my business.

Happy001

Hi PLATZKI!! Wave  Good to see ya! Big Grin
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=16806.msg66397#msg66397 date=1195141557]
Quote:6. We're all free agents.  We can sell what we want, where we want and for how much we want.  If I want to sell a french tickler to a nymphomaniac coke connection that owns a Ferrari dealership, that's my business.  I hate WP.  That's also my business.  So stay out of my business.

Happy001

Hi PLATZKI!! Wave  Good to see ya! Big Grin
[/quote]

Thanks Bell!!  Color
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=16806.msg66220#msg66220 date=1194643887]
boinktard Boise Idaho car salesman/auction site owner Richard Esbensen posted again today on a Peebay admin started thread that bashes a former HiBidder seller.

Richie the boinktard who owns HiBidder and Wholesale Autos of Idaho bashes an ex-HiBidder member:
[/quote]

Remember when I said in the WP thread to be very leary of the term "unity"? Well guess what it's alive and well in a new site. I had been tracking the old Graham and Richie idea for months and low and behold just when I thought I wouldn't find the actual site a new one pops up that looks and sounds just like what I had been tracking. www.auctionpeace.com take a look and then go look at this site, which was the original idea www.auctionsiteunity.com . Can't see it right?Well here is a cached page of it so you know. http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?ei=U...eUnity.com

Ok so the plot thickens and what is all this about and why did I quote a link to Richies used car site? So now go here www.abcswebdesign.com . Do you see whose site is listed as hosted and designed by that site? Yep none other than the snakeoil salesman himself Hibidder owner Rich. Ok so now we know where that site is hosted and was designed right? well it gets better if you dig deeper. The owners of abcswebdesign are also the owners of www.yourhighbid.com which was up until sometime in June also owned by Rich. Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Oh there is a lot more to this then meets the eye and involves PSU mods as well as some of the dozen or so other sites that Rich owns, the UK conection through pheeebay as well as many sites hosted at abcswebdesign.

To all TT posters and Lurkers,

I have fullfilled my promise to bring forward the facts about "unity" in the OAI. I now ask you to help the cause of protecting online sellers from scams and deceptions. Look towards the www.auctionpeace.com site and you will find what is wrong with alternative to eBay sites today. Look at some of the sites that have joined this new scam and you will find boinktard after boinktard (I found one with over 200 registered domains) wanting to unite to defraud sellers at alternative sites.

Let the Truth be Told
[quote author=let the truth be told link=topic=16806.msg66704#msg66704 date=1196109941]
I now ask you to help the cause of protecting online sellers from scams and deceptions.

Let the Truth be Told
[/quote]

I can do that. 

Hey sellers, ignore and avoid Mr. UN-Truth who should stick to selling his own stuff instead of acting as if he knows anything relevant to anyone else.

Hey Mr. UN-Truth, you can do your part to help the cause of protecting online sellers from scams and deceptions by NOT TYPING anything that online sellers might read.
Quote:Hey sellers, ignore and avoid Mr. UN-Truth who should stick to selling his own stuff instead of acting as if he knows anything relevant to anyone else.

Hey Mr. UN-Truth, you can do your part to help the cause of protecting online sellers from scams and deceptions by NOT TYPING anything that online sellers might read.

Typical troll. Insults served with no substance or facts to back them up. Waste of time to click on. :Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12