TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Pheebay & Hibidder, united bashing of OAI sites and sellers--and the gated P.E.A.C.E. connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Why remove the trojan???  Pheebay via their ethievery site has several how tos on falsifying your stats and stealing copyrighted info. Why should this be any different?

Lets see now ... when did I first bash Hibidder???? Hmmm... seems like when he made his forums closed... I asked what he had to hide? That was what... 2 years ago at PSU? Long before Pheebay came into the picture.

They bragged about having the alledged Valduz at pheebay, then attempted to point the finger at me for the hack at BluJay.

Hmmm... now it comes out that they have an infecting trojan....

added 1...
And that Digg blog... lets see... I joined here July 05... thats over 2 years now. Suzanne as PlunderHere made all of what.. 5 or 6 posts here before I bought PH?

added 2...
One of the key members at pb has a habit of jumping to too many conclusions too rapidly... Attacked another site owner for having previously owned a live animal auction site. That site was sold a long time ago.  This is the same person who has attacked PH under the previous ownership under a variety of sock puppets. 

Everything that pheebay has supported has turned bad... Zolanta was the #1 on their topsite, down in a hostile takeover.

Their SS2BM was a bust. Of course it was the first, so there wasn't anything to compare it too previously. But they sure didn't talk alot about sales.

Their Unity ... its fine as long as you belong to their clicque, drink their koolaid... but I hate grape koolaid or flav-r-aid, or lik-m-aid, or pixie sticks. 

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=16806.msg66887#msg66887 date=1196800085]
Quote:if they did care they would block user access to their PM system until the malware (or trojan) is removed.

They should put the entire forum into maintenance mode until they remove the trojan.
[/quote]

And an explanation from Graham. Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Quote:Please forgive my delay in responding while I was in the US for the past couple of weeks.

The redirect to the forums here at pheebay is done via simple Javascript. This is harmeless code that works for the vast majority of internet users using most browsers.

However, if you visit a site that without your knowledge disables Javascript in your browser, you may see a strange Pheebay home page as the redirect will not work. The next day however you may well have restarted your PC and thus reset your browser with Javascript enabled again making the 'problem' appear to have 'vanished'. Similar browser manipulation can also create situations where HTML header information becomes corrupted and make pages display incorrectly.

We are aware of sites that do attempt to manipulate visitor browsers and try as best we can to avoid links to these places being posted here on pheebay. We also work with other website admins and share information about malicious hacks and attempted attacks. This can be a slow process to bear fruit but, in time it does and can evidence this as we have had ISPs close accounts by supplying properly documented proof of improper activity. Rest assured we will continue to do this although we will rarely publicise these efforts for obvious reasons.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't that fall under click fraud, which we have proven peebay to be heavily involved in?

Let the Truth be Told
HiBidder admin MrPiddles

Quote:It's started again!

Once again, it's lovely timing. Just when ebayers are looking at alternative sites, the "crowd" pops in their ugly heads making assumptions and innuendos without getting their facts straight. I was expecting it.

I guess they are bored. You know, not having a life or anything. They're pretty pathetic and getting more so every day. I'm going to have to triple my order of Troll Spray to see if it will help.

If I remember correctly, Erin said she was not going to post any more on PSU, let alone HB threads. So much for that!

And of course, it gets nastier at TCH where they 'speak' more freely without retaliation from the TCH Admin ..... oh wait, that's right SHE's right in the thick of it.

Their 'telling it like it is' is getting old. Spewing outright LIES, thinking they know how HB is run, and who is who, how many listings I have, thinking I'm spamming PSU members through PM trying to get them to sign up with HB, that I visited PSU yesterday just to put my vote in some thread I know nothing about (but now I guess I'll have to take a look to see what it is).

To them: "Get a life people. The world doesn't revolve around you. You do your thing, we'll do ours. I don't go jumping into other site threads to stir up trouble, even though I would LOVE to."

Hey, I could make up a bunch of stuff to tear down other alt sites just to boost HB's status. Hmmm. I could 'stir the pot' because I'm bored and have nothing better to do except to hang out on forums all day. I could create what seem like facts and post them, even though I don't have a clue if it's true or not because I didn't check first .......... nah, my ethics are too high.

Pheebay admin/hobby seller OctopusOffering

Quote:It is a sad and sorry thing to be on the outside looking in and so terribly jealous of other people's lives that all you can do is denigrate and try to make trouble.

It's a "lowest common denominator" thing and unfortunately some human beings are incapable of evolving beyond that stage.

I do honestly feel sorry for those who are so envious of others' success <<< NEWS FLASH: I sold more while I was copying and pasting your quote then you sold all month you silly asshat.>>>that they have to try and tear down what has been and is being achieved by those others rather than learn, emulate, advance and discover that the World is not the hostile and negative place they think it is.

On the other hand ... TCH after all this time, if they're still stuck in the Mire of Despond then, sod it, they might as well stay there, it's just a pity they have to try and spread their filth

HiBidder admin MrPiddles

Quote:I'm going to answer here if it's okay with everyone. I know if I post at PSU that it will just give the 'trolls' more ammo with more untruthful posts.

(1) Yes, Springsale won a Nascar jacket. Rich ordered it, and it is still on back order. He called and talked to her, mentioning several pages of items he ordered. She said she would be patient. Then within a very short period of time, Springsale makes her public statement.

(2) During the phone call, Rich NEVER asked Springsale to take her items off the site. Back in Nov, she mentioned to another member that she was looking for a new 'home'. Her listings dropped ever since.

(3) As usual, the usual trolls start popping up.  Knappschiles, Baysbeauty, 2BoysandToys, RiverRat, Vinewood. Each of them making assumptions of what did or did not happen and coming to their own conclusions.

(4) Bays, of course, brings up the usual "whoas me", but interjects that Rich is holding some legal thing over Springsale's head, which includes threads and a lawsuit from Rich. COMPLETELY UNTRUE. Rich is surprised like the rest of us about Springsale's PSU posting.

(5) So UbidRight pops in to express her opinion of something she knows nothing about. And, by the way, we all know who "skeeter" really is

(6) Bays mentions a Nascar quilt that she was suppose to receive. From who? Rich? If it was from Rich, this is a complete LIE. Totally made up.

(7) Springsale posts that she only speaks the truth. So why lie about Rich asking to have her items removed from the site?

(8 ) Bays and her Wal-Mart cards again. Getting kinda old now. Rich also wants to make sure Springsale gets her jacket. He's not trying to find a way to satisfy the trolls just because he doesn't want 'this' getting out. The item is back ordered.

(9) Erin. Well, what can I say except she broke her own promise of not posting at PSU any more. Surprise! She posts a screenshot of her being banned at HB forums. Sorry, but that's an old shot. She's not banned from the site or forums. She's been visiting both places quite frequently and so has Baysbeauty. If you're banned, you can't access the site or forum ..... hmmmm.

(10) RiverRat just needs to go away. Likes to do nothing but puff himself/herself up to make himself/herself look better and seemingly intelligent .... which I might add, every time RiverRat posts, just makes him/her look even dumber and incompetent.

(11) Bays is ASSUMING that HB deleted Springsale's store. Sorry, but she deleted everything HERSELF. HB had nothing to do with it. Again, Rich NEVER asked her to remove her listings. She started doing this some months ago. So what if Springsale has a lot of feedback? The choice to leave was hers and hers alone. No one is forcing her to leave or close her store. She wants to find a new home and we wish her the best. It is not up to Bays nor anyone else to tell outright LIES about something they know nothing about. But then again, that's what they do!

(12) Ahhh, Vinewood. Always the follower. Didn't matter how many people on HB helped him and his store, he turned tail and ran with the rest of the trolls. Always the believer in the opposite of what he should. Never taking the initiative to find out BOTH sides of a story. He just assumes whatever his troll friends say must be the truth.

(13) Yes, Springsale is (was) an awesome seller and buyer. She will be missed.

(14) Purple_Reading_Giraffe. Don't have a clue who this person is, but why they interjected their opinion wasn't necessary. Again, it's people making assumptions that the trolls are right (and they're not)

(15) And last for the moment, LadyBugAngel. Gotta put that plug in for YHB and make sure that the site has nothing to do with Rich any more. We all know YHB is trying to do their best to distance themselves from Rich, and I believe because of the backlash they are receiving from threads from the usual trolls on other forums. The new PEACE thingy is included with that. I'm glad they took the easy way out to tell members they had to something (I can't remember what it is at the moment) every month or their names would be taken off the site, instead of emailing Rich to let him know they didn't want HB (because of the distancing thing). I'm glad I was never a member, because I don't want a site telling me when or where I can post .... and that I can't post anything construed as 'negative' or I would be taken to task on the PEACE forum.

Well, that's it for the moment. I just wanted to clarify a few things.

I don't see why Springsale doesn't post again to disspell the assumptions being made. But, then again, maybe that's a different story.

--Moled by Sneaky da Mole
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Thank you for posting that Sneaky.  I needed a good laugh today.

Once again...Hit Dog Yelps.  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Quote:I'm going to have to triple my order of Troll Spray to see if it will help.

TT doesn't have any trolls.  We just have infiltrators, morally bankrupt miscreants, and paid feebay employees with agendas Yellowtonguerazz

Quote:(3) As usual, the usual trolls start popping up....Vinewood.

This is where I jump in to say FU MrKibbles and FU HiBidder.  Vinewood is one of the nicest (and calmest) posters around...if he's a troll then I'm Mother Teresa.  I've posted on boards with him since FAS in 2004 and I don't think I've ever seen him post a negative thing about anyone.  He's about the farthest from a troll you can get (unlike me Smile ).

Quote:I do honestly feel sorry for those who are so envious of others' success

I'm with Sneaky on this one.  Yes I'm jealous of a site (HiBidder) whose monthly GMV is less than my weekly gross...just like I was jealous of all those Poppers who sold enough to cover their $9 monthly fees.  Happy001 (and I'm really jealous that I wasn't born a pretentious ass like PeeBay's Octopus)
BREAKING MOLED EBAY BOYCOTT WEEK NEWS:
HIBIDDER AUCTION SITE ADMIN AND HER PACK OF RABID DOG PHEEBAY LACKEYS JOIN FORCES WITH INFAMOUS WAGGLEPOP SPAMMER AS THE HIBIDDER CREW STARTS DAY 2 OF ITS JEALOUSY-FUELED ANTI-SELLER HATE FEST!

Ebay alternative auction site Wagglepop's head spammer AngelSpam666 spams the HiBidder admin's bashing thread with her venomous lies:

Quote:Exactly right. What happens on PSU is that people will believe each and every lie that anyone ever makes up about the Wagglepop site. Then you have all of the people who have NEVER sold on Wagglepop (if they did, they would know that what the site bashers are saying is obviously dead wrong) who believe every negative lie that they have ever heard, and they make all of it part of their opinion of the site that they regurgitate to anyone who shows up on PSU asking about how good the Wagglepop site is.

Then if I (someone who has 19 months of experience selling on Wagglepop AND numerous other sites) say anything positive related to selling on Wagglepop, I am treated like a defendant in a criminal trial. Shocked

PSU and other forums are haunted by Designers Bargains who goes so far overboard with her venemous lies that she claims her buyers all HATED certain features of Wagglepop that WERE NOT EVEN IMPLEMENTED on the site until nearly HALF A YEAR AFTER SHE WAS REMOVED from the site for her incessant nastiness toward Customer Care and other sellers. Erin/2BOYS on PSU was very concerned about MY response to the endless rehashing of those lies, but regarding the lies themselves, her attitude is one of 'thank you so much for letting us know about your "legitimate business experience" because we need to know "the good, the bad, and the ugly". But heaven forbid she would simply JOIN the site and READ the forums and experience the truth of how things really are with Wagglepop's fine community of sellers and their Customer Care.

Pheebay's admin/hobby-seller-in-residence OctopusLongings, who has yet to have a degree of success anywhere, babbles incoherently from Pheebay's rubber room:

Quote:You know, I have on occasion wondered if those individuals are actually being paid by eBay to rubbish all other sites which have a degree of success

HiBidder's small-minded malicious maniacal admin MrPiddles, who spends the days of her sad little life sitting at her computer obsessively bashing successful sellers, lets loose with another venom filled hate post directed at hard working online sellers:

Quote:Yup. That's because the trolls have nothing better to do except sit at their computers all day and chitty chat with each other, or pick a person or site and go after them. It gives them great pleasure to create animosity and go for the jugular, no matter what the consequences. They hurt people and receive great joy from it. But, when someone stands up to them, they turn it around so that the person who is defending themselves or a site is the bad guy. As though WE'RE attacking them.

I know a lot of people see what's really going on, but they are afraid to post. HB people are afraid to post good things in fear of thread hijacking and retaliation. When a Forum owner (PSU) allows this kind of behavior to run rampant, even when the rules clearly state the behavior is unacceptable and will result in consequences ..... nothing ever happens.

They have been told not to post in our threads. But they still do. Malicious, maniacal, obsessive behavior.

What they can't express on PSU, they go elsewhere. A perfect example is TCH. That is one place HB is not welcome, so no one can go in to defend themselves without getting totally ripped apart by a bunch of rabid dogs.

Angelsong777 is a perfect example of someone trying to defend not only herself, but her favorite site. Trolls that have never been on WP, but assume everything there is horrible. I have to admit, Angelsong777 has some steel balls for all the kicks she's gotten and has always stood up to them.

It's pathetic that good people or sites get thrashed the way they do by a small-minded group of people that don't have anything better to do in their sad little lives except cause trouble wherever they go (or post).

All of the alternative sites should be supporting each other, not ripping each others throats out. But then again, you have to look at the fact that the site(s) the trolls are on (particularly one) won't do anything about the behavior and the negativity it brings.

HB would have my hide if I did or said the things that the trolls are doing.

--moled for the spiders by Sneaky da Mole
Quote: (and I'm really jealous that I wasn't born a pretentious ass like PeeBay's Octopus)

Happy001

Quote:A perfect example is TCH.

What's TCH? Icon_scratch
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=16806.msg68186#msg68186 date=1203366954]
What's TCH? Icon_scratch
[/quote]

Oh that would be RiveRat and myself, the Crabby Host Forum. See picture below for a still life:

[Image: rabiddogs.jpg]

Let the Truth be Told
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=16806.msg68186#msg68186 date=1203366954]
Quote: (and I'm really jealous that I wasn't born a pretentious ass like PeeBay's Octopus)

Happy001

Quote:A perfect example is TCH.

What's TCH? Icon_scratch
[/quote]

Thanks, Truth. That cartoon is hilarious, lol! Happy001
HB admin Wrote:It's pathetic that good ...sites get thrashed

Everyone has a different definition of "good sites" Smile

HB home page Wrote:Over 832,984 Items Have Been Listed!

6,107 Items Sold!

The majority of sellers probably wouldn't consider a site  with a sell-thru rate of 0.73% :blinkie: to be a 'good site' nor would they consider a site with a monthly GMV well below $5K to be an alternative to eBay for sellers who are looking to diversify beyond eBay.

Personally I think its 'pathetic' that the combined monthly GMV of the #15 and #16 sites on PSU's asinine chart is less than my TS store's monthly revenues [i.e. (#15gmv + #16gmv) < TS] :blinkie: , and yet these sites are heavily promoted to sellers on OAI forums as alternatives to eBay and sellers are encouraged to move their listings to these sites.  These sites couldn't even provide an income for one full time seller let alone thousands, and yet during every eBay fee hike sellers are conned into moving to sites like these and the end result is always the same, the sellers who were duped return to eBay.  If the sellers hadn't fallen prey to some spamming alt-site owner (or spamming alt-site groupie) they might have been able to start the process of permanently reducing their reliance on eBay and building a viable off-eBay business.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12