TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay: Actively Destroying Small US Businesses. Is Using Them Worth the Risk?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2144.msg7684#msg7684 date=1137272546]
What kills me about this entire situation is that it isn't that eBay doesn't have his listings available, they just flat won't give them back to him!

What kind of frickin' customer service is that?

[/quote]

Customer Service?? Your kidding right.  When did they ever have that to begin with Wink

Angel  Angel7
The bottom line (for me) is that eBay shouldn't tell him they don't have his listings when they do.
I know eBay has never had customer service... and it irks the hell out of me.

eBay is unethical, unreliable, and LSOSB!

Why am I so ticked off?  I don't even sell at the shithole anymore.
Anita Wrote:Why am I so ticked off?  I don't even sell at the wombat poo poohole anymore.

Your ticked because you have a heart and feelings and hate to see someone get screwed over.  Ebay has no heart, no feelings, its a major corporation.

I don't sell there anymore either but I still don't like hearing about people having this crap happen to them.  Makes me really glad I moved on  Wink

Angel  Angel7
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=2144.msg7686#msg7686 date=1137272845]
It's just stupid, which just makes it extra frustrating.

eBay acting like the LSOSB we know IT is to MAKE money is almost understable in an amoral sort of way. 

But it's acting like the LSOSB we know IT is to LOSE money.

If they don't think Andy is good for his bill in the future, they shouldn't have reinstated him.   But they did . . . so they must.   

Since they did reinstate him, why not make it EASY to relist his 800 items, racking up $24 in listing fees, instead of trying to punish him by making him recreate all his ads?
[/quote]

Ditto!  Either naru him or give him back his listings.  If I don't pay my dsl they will disconnect it.  If I pay it they will reconnect it.  What are they going to tell me?  Sorry we can't reconnect it because you didn't pay us on time?

Puke
Angel Wrote:Customer Service?? Your kidding right.  When did they ever have that to begin with

They've always had customer service.  I can show you several press releases and speeches/interviews by Meg that prove it!  Laughing4

----------

Andy's store is now closed and he will be setting up a web site.
Quote:Andy's store is now closed and he will be setting up a web site.

Smart move. I think Sundance was right.
eBay really is IMPLODING.
[quote author=xppman link=topic=2144.msg7703#msg7703 date=1137301457]

Smart move. I think Sundance was right.
eBay really is IMPLODING.
[/quote]

Lots of closed stores this month.

I'm sorry he had to go through all that garbage.  What happened to him could happen to anyone.  He made good so why the hell is it such a big deal to give the man back his listings, I just don't get it  BangHead

Quote:Lots of closed stores this month.

And they haven't even announced the fee increases yet.  Wonder how many more will close up then  Wink

Angel  Angel7
Andy has opened back up.  Well, I can't say I haven't been there and done that!  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6