TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay: Actively Destroying Small US Businesses. Is Using Them Worth the Risk?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeah, me too.  Tongue2
[quote author=xppman

Smart move. I think Sundance was right.
eBay really is IMPLODING.
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more! eBay has no heart and no relationship with their business partners,(The Sellers) that Catapulted eBay to Wealth and World Wide Recognition. Yes, I no longer have an investment on eBay as a Seller: eBay Took that Away from Me. Yes, I too have moved on, at least where listing on eBay is Concerned. I have No Desire to be Reinstated, (As if they would allow me to come back Anyway), but I am still very interested in JUSTICE. Would Love to See Them Self-Destruct and Pay for their Inequities.

Sometimes I'll read a post where a Seller is Being Thrown into the Street, because of Money Lost through a Paypal Transaction, and it brings Tears to My Eyes. I remember in detail, the pain eBay inflicted on Me, when they brought me to Financial Ruin. It has taken a full year plus, to even begin to feel financially secure again. Want to have the Hell Scared Out of You, try losing that income, that you were living on. Money needed to pay bills, buy food, put a roof over your head. That kind of experience, you never forget. Nor do you forget who was responsible for putting you through it.

When you see that experience repeated again and again, by Sellers being put in the same Precarious Situation, you Wonder When Justice will Prevail. You wonder how many more sellers will be unplugged, with their money in eBay's Pockets, and when on earth will someone do something about it. So many are responsible for letting the Sellers Down. There are Many Actors on this Stage, who Play their Part in this Story. Starting with eBay, Lieworld, The Press (Who are Responsible for Reporting the Truth about eBay and for Educating the Public and Protecting the Consumer), The Better Business Bureau, who obviously has enough complaints against eBay and Paypal to PUT THEM AWAY! The List Goes On, but Deep Pockets Pay for Silence and Protect the Guilty!

eBay Deciding to Implode is Not Out of the Realm of Possibilities. What company Sabotages the Very People who Grease their Wheels??? That being the Sellers!!!

Yes, I have moved on. In my heart, resides a burning desire, to play a small part in eBay's Future, which is NO FUTURE AT ALL! I just don't want them to get the opportunity to Collapse and Take The Money and Run! Each and Every Seller who has been Destroyed by eBay, through No Fault of Their Own, should be Compensated. If that be the case, that Should Clean eBay Out Entirely.

It certainly NICE, to Read the Posts of So Many Sellers, that I recognize on this Site! I hope you are All Fairing Well!!!

Sundance
Well Sun....

Glad to see you FINALLY
came over here to hang out with some REAL good folks.

Welcome aboard my long lost comrade. Wave
SUNDANCE!  Glad to see you made it over here.  You've been missed.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2144.msg7843#msg7843 date=1137510244]
SUNDANCE!  Glad to see you made it over here.  You've been missed.
[/quote]

Sundance was the first one here in June.

waves to Sundance  Wave
Well spank me hard.  I didn't know that.
Anyway I'm happy to see her post here.

I love you Sundance  Love4
Sundance Wrote:Each and Every Seller who has been Destroyed by eBay, through No Fault of Their Own, should be Compensated.

One of the demands in the class action billing suit is that eBay change the way it handles account suspensions

Class Action Billing Suit Filed Against eBay Wrote:Plaintiffs' claim that Sellers are entitled to notice and a full and fair opportunity to be heard before eBay may terminate, suspend, or place a "hold" on Sellers' auction accounts.

Hi Sundance  Smileykoolaid
I know Sundance was one of the first to sign up... however, she signed up and then disappeared.  Sad
Kudos' to Everyone!!! You have no idea how good it felt to log in on this site, after my post, and have so many Fond Welcomes. It took me awhile to get over here, but I finally made it. I've been very busy with my own life, but I am still active against the Bay and Payfraud, but mostly on paypalsucks. Once a Seller, Always a Seller! (Smile)

I sold online for so long, that my entire life was online. The last year has been difficult, but in many ways I've grown personally. Made some real world friends, and actually have a few moments to myself once in a while, just to live. I miss my selling years, because I really feel that I was good at it. One thing I took with me is my attention to customer service, which has served me well, in retail. I always enjoyed making my customers happy, I'm just doing it, in a different world now.

Still I read and read a lot of posts all over many sites on the Internet. I keep my finger on the pulse of the Seller's Online World. Those who have moved on, succeeding elsewhere in life, those who are still bound and shackled to eBay's Tyrannical Grip on their Businesses.

I'm just as interested in eBay and Paypals Demise now, as I have been since early 2004! Nothing changes but the changes. Things have clearly not changed enough for the better, as regards the majority of the sellers, but I have faith that change will come. As complaints mount and fraud runs wild, as more sellers businesses are laid to ruin and as financial loss continues to escalate. While eBay and Paypal Continue to Tell You the Ultimate Lie, that they are looking out for your best interests.

In times like these, where many of us are holding on by fragile threads of financial security, those responsible at eBay Corporate deserve their fair share of the blame, and yes, restitution for the thousands of sellers who have lost everything. Justice will Prevail and I have no doubt of this. In time eBay will Curse the Day, that they Didn't Aspire to Great Customer Service, where Their Own Sellers are concerned.

I hope to come back here to post, when ever I can squeeze some time out of my busy life. I'm so happy that you are glad to hear from me. Although your not nearly as happy, as I am, to hear from All of You!!!

All of You who Posted, just Made My Day, "Very Special!"

Sundance
Quote:In time eBay will Curse the Day, that they Didn't Aspire to Great Customer Service, where Their Own Sellers are concerned.

I would love to finally see that day, Sundance, if for no other reason than to teach aspiring entrepreneurs that basic business principles and common sense and decency go hand in hand. The fact that ebay has thrived under their anti-customer service business structure baffles the hell out of me. It's a poor business model that's duplicated by many of their own PowerSellers, who also seem to thrive in that environment. How has ebay managed to turn the business universe inside out? Momentum, maybe? If so, then that's one hell of a locomotive.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6