TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: TulipTools Tag Team Terrorizes GBB Pollyannas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sorry Mr O.. Boinkwad was the top choice and I was too lazy to move my mouse.
;D
[quote author=xppman link=topic=3325.msg16008#msg16008 date=1150138581]
Sorry Mr O.. Boinkwad was the top choice and I was too lazy to move my mouse.
;D
[/quote]
Yeah, I know the feeling. OK, so I'm a boinkwad.

Edit to add: Can someone fill me in on GBB?
Laurie broke GBB.
Your not really a boinkwad Mr. O.
You a pretty cool dude in my book.

digger should bring her butt back from Greece
and hang out with ya some more.

When she does PLEASE make her bring me
100 lbs (kilos or whatever)
of Gyro meat.

Oh I just heard about another clash with police
in I think it was... Constitution Square again... in Athens.

Last time I was there some shit was going down too and the
shit heads woke us up
shouting in the streets We saw it all from our hotel room
and they were waving RED flags and marching like some group of communists.

I have NO clue what GBB is.  Dontknow
[quote author=maryrussel link=topic=3325.msg16021#msg16021 date=1150147210]
Laurie broke GBB.
[/quote]

Did she push the wrong button again?  Wink

Angel  Angel7
[quote author=xppman link=topic=3325.msg16022#msg16022 date=1150149541]

digger should bring her butt back from Greece
and hang out with ya some more.

I have NO clue what GBB is.  Dontknow
[/quote]

She's back, but in New York, probably pursuing naughtiness with BBH (watchout Amy!). She'll kill me for revealing that. She's without Internet because Todd thinks he's clever.

GBB is where all the action was 'til Vital pushed the wrong button (i.e., NUKE). It's over my head, so BBH ought to help her out.
http://www.misteroriginal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17
Well here's lastest status from Cari.net:

Quote:This case has been assigned to our development department, as they are the ones who will pull the backup from the servers. Please standby as they have a very high work load and will be updating this case as soon as possible.

Here's the details in a Mr.O style description

Quote:Developing story

The late morning stillness near the Bull Run Battlefield Park was shattered by the rat-a-tat sounds of the rapidly moving keys of General Vital, signaling for help.  As quick as thunder, General Vital was in contact with the Commander.  Additional troops needed!!  Unexpected trouble!! Need reinforcement, need backups!!  We're loosing ground here.  Setting up defensive measures and holding!!

The incredibly good-looking reporter snoozed through the entire breaking story.  When awakened, he didn't notice that someone had written up the story for him and put it in his shirt pocket.

In the meantime, the replacement General was busy handling the Agriculture on his way into the field.  Upon hearing the news, the replacement General was only able to look on from the sideliines, unable to do anything until backups arrive.

Or there's Mary's to-the-point version:

Quote:Laurie broke GBB.
Continuing developing story ...

In the ongoing conflict, General Vital remains in contact with the commander. The commander continues to assure the General that backups are on the way.  General Vital can only hope that the Commander will follow through.  It is hard to determine at this point when the backup troops will actually arrive since they apparantly have a few other battles to get through before reaching the GBB theater.
You let a hosting company have your backups and touch your server.  :blinkie:

Our data centers don't have the passwords for our servers.  Even if they did they couldn't log on because we use nonstandard  ports for SSH.  Laughing7
Seems like GBB is on the blink often.  :-[
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8