TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: TulipTools Tag Team Terrorizes GBB Pollyannas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=3325.msg17490#msg17490 date=1152650327]

Me too, I just spammed GBB and advertised Mr.O's new forum.  Happy001

I couldn't resist.  :twistedevil:
[/quote]

That was pretty insulting to me and my abilities. Now I remember why I never did like you or your kind.
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=3325.msg17494#msg17494 date=1152652420]
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=3325.msg17490#msg17490 date=1152650327]

Me too, I just spammed GBB and advertised Mr.O's new forum.  Happy001

I couldn't resist.  :twistedevil:
[/quote]

That was pretty insulting to me and my abilities. Now I remember why I never did like you or your kind.
[/quote]

:o

Mr. O has a forum???? 

Where the hell have I been?  ???
[quote author=butterflykisses link=topic=3325.msg17606#msg17606 date=1152840372]

Mr. O has a forum???? 

[/quote]In your cocoon?

My forum sucks worse than my website. Vital tricked me into starting it, than flittered back to her love. MisterOriginal has a long history of being the convenient fuck.

***sigh***

Nothing new.
The village boink.  Has a nice ring to it....  ;D
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=3325.msg17614#msg17614 date=1152842988]
[quote author=butterflykisses link=topic=3325.msg17606#msg17606 date=1152840372]

Mr. O has a forum???? 

[/quote]In your cocoon?

My forum sucks worse than my website. Vital tricked me into starting it, than flittered back to her love. MisterOriginal has a long history of being the convenient boink.

***sigh***

Nothing new.
[/quote]

Ever consider slipping me a link to it so I can be the judge? 
Mr. O ... I'm kind of waiting to see if you're going to add anything to your forum.  It doesn't really seem like you've been interested in having one from the start, and I wish you would because you have some great ideas.

Here's the link BFK  http://www.misteroriginal.com/forum/index.php
I don't talk enough to have a forum, but it would be OK to provide a venue. I'd just like to get more into the technical stuff so BBH & Amy have plenty of opportunities to make me look stupid.

I'm always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=3325.msg17643#msg17643 date=1152887242]
I'd just like to get more into the technical stuff so BBH & Amy have plenty of opportunities to make me look stupid.

I'm always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
[/quote]

Join that E-Computertechdunce Arena place if you want to be the "technical stuff" bride.  Trust me you know 1000 times more about technical stuff than anyone there.  Their technical stuff categories need to be condemned as a public health safety hazard.  Page after page of technical ignorance, from search to web servers, you name it and nobody there really knows it.  The lack of technical knowledge displayed there is frightening.

ps  If you want to see BBH looking stupid I'm selling copies of "BBH's springtime misadventures installing PHP on a FreeBSD server".  As an added bonus I'll throw in all 3 episodes of "BBH adds IPs to server, BBH activates localhost but forgets to activate the IPs in startup files, BBH makes server unreachable on reboot".  Act within the next 30 minutes and I'll throw in a free Ginsu knife too.  :twistedevil:
Forget E-Computechdunce Arena. Some just can't be helped. Forget the Ginsu knife. I'm not allowed to have any sharp objects.

How much for a copy of "BBH's springtime misadventures installing PHP on a FreeBSD server?" That sounds like a fun read for the clinically depressed (Vital & Diger did it!).

I honestly don't think it's that easy to install PHP on FreeBSD, FWIW. Too many variables and the documentation is almost as bad as Adobe's. They'd be better off to give up on English and just put it in the grammatically simpler ebonics.
regic Wrote:that E-Computertechdunce Arena place

:Smile

...and Regi wonders why only 1 person said hello to her when she joined there?  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8