TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: TulipTools Tag Team Terrorizes GBB Pollyannas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote author=amy link=topic=3325.msg17299#msg17299 date=1152427596]
Quote:and all of the 418 store links are now history

Someone quick slap him and remind him most store directory visitors would prefer store links over "feature rich" distractions.
[/quote]

He got one of my "and further more" rants last night that included that among other things.  I'm totally clueless as to what that stores directory is supposed to be.  The forum & directory weren't built on garbly-gook, they were built on content, and now that content has either disappeared and/or is being squished into a slow-loading double-wide google-ad-sized column -- in lovely mint green.
I gotta see this!

Edit to add: It's not as bad as I expected. Homey just geeks over that gadgety Gameboy look
Awfully nice to be beating up on me vital, and you want free links for your banner.???Smile

I fully tried to save, and/or merge the old database.  We tried, several options.

If I have to, I will manually add all of the old 418 links back.  The new script is feature rich, you can go in and edit your own links, and update your desciption etc.

I AM not trying to mess anything up, just wanting to make a directory that is full of content, links, feature rich and is RSS compatible with a click of a button.

Now I know sometimes there will be glitches until it is configured right, but I also have tons of other design work to get done, so in my off time, I work on the adjustments.

At a glance... I think the site looks nice.  It has a clean and tidy look. 
Quote:Awfully nice to be beating up on me vital, and you want free links for your banner.

Welcome to the world of forum owner Kirk where people complain about things being purple, having orange dots disappear, not being able to swear, etc. So yes, I was complaining and ranting and raving.  What can I say, I'm human.
:popcorneaters:
Vital & Webby, sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G...

(to be continued)
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=3325.msg17412#msg17412 date=1152569074]
[/quote]

A bed would be more appropriate. I haven't had this much unexcitement since I joined ecommerce arena last week to enter one of their contests.  Sleepy1

Skip that thought.  misteroh posted while I was typing.  I'll cross my fingers and hope for a nice traffic generating fight.  Pass the popcorn.

I'm getting dull in my old age.  I have a fast tantrum and then even apologize to the victim. Confused5  No "s" word though.  That would have put me over the edge.
First comes love...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8