TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: TulipTools Tag Team Terrorizes GBB Pollyannas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm giong to be an asp and ask...

Is there a problem between Kirk and Vital?  I ASSuMEd you two were friends and that is why you turned your site over to him.  Are you offended that he made changes?

[quote author=Anita link=topic=3325.msg17475#msg17475 date=1152643150]
I'm giong to be an asp and ask...

Is there a problem between Kirk and Vital?  I ASSuMEd you two were friends and that is why you turned your site over to him.  Are you offended that he made changes?

[/quote]

Everything is all and well now.... Wink
I signed up.  I need another chat board to read.  LOL 
Just waiting for the e-mail activation.  Smile
I think that it's just that nobody takes kindly to abrupt changes.  We're all creatures of securely comfortable habit.  Seems that you just get used to something, and it gets *enhanced* or trashed. 

No big deal.  Before we know it, we'll be used to the *new* GBB, and all will be hunkydorry.  Colors and everything.....  Even the horrorscope....  Then we'll gritch when it gets changed again....  Wink
Next comes marriage...
Laurie,
Ohhhhh gotcha!  
I often don't do well with change either... good or bad.  I think it is an age thing.  Maybe it is eBay's fault.  Smile  
Laurie?  >Sad

Big Grin
WebGraphicsSource Wrote:Hopefully we will get new memebers, I just spammed the boards.

Me too, I just spammed GBB and advertised Mr.O's new forum.  Happy001

I couldn't resist.  :twistedevil:
[quote author=Anita link=topic=3325.msg17488#msg17488 date=1152647826]
Laurie,
Ohhhhh gotcha!  
I often don't do well with change either... good or bad.  I think it is an age thing.  Maybe it is eBay's fault.  Smile  

[/quote]

Yes, it was definately the change aspect of things ... and I agree that it seems to corrolate more and more with age.  
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=3325.msg17490#msg17490 date=1152650327]
WebGraphicsSource Wrote:Hopefully we will get new memebers, I just spammed the boards.

Me too, I just spammed GBB and advertised Mr.O's new forum.  Happy001

I couldn't resist.  :twistedevil:
[/quote]

I give the SPAM post a 10 ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8