TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: TulipTools Tag Team Terrorizes GBB Pollyannas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote author=Anita link=topic=3325.msg16057#msg16057 date=1150218387]
Seems like GBB is on the blink often.   :-[
[/quote]

Especially when I hit the delete key, but it's bacK!!  They've gone through the backups and have restored it, and nothing at all was lost.  There were other reasons for some of the past issues, but it was running fine and stable until I decided to "clean things up a little" and make it easier to transfer to Kirk.  That was the biggest goof up that I've ever made in my online history.
[quote author=regic link=topic=3325.msg16056#msg16056 date=1150218273]
You let a hosting company have your backups and touch your server.  :blinkie:

Our data centers don't have the passwords for our servers.  Even if they did they couldn't log on because we use nonstandard  ports for SSH.  Laughing7
[/quote]

Am I using the wrong terminology?  It seems to me that my Hosting company and their servers are pretty much one in the same from my standpoint.  I'm not renting my own equipment closet in a data center if that's what you mean.
The MrO version is:

Captain Vital apparently attempted to scuttle her ship rather than turn it over to the victorious terrorist. MrO was too busy scanning other people's forums for gratuitous nudity to be bothered with his own.
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=3325.msg16084#msg16084 date=1150239022]
MrO was too busy scanning other people's forums for gratuitous nudity to be bothered with his own.
[/quote]
Bothered with his own forum or bothered with his own (God no!) nudity???
Quote:. MrO was too busy scanning other people's forums for gratuitous nudity to be bothered with his own.

;D
[quote author=accentnepal link=topic=3325.msg16102#msg16102 date=1150263633]
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=3325.msg16084#msg16084 date=1150239022]
MrO was too busy scanning other people's forums for gratuitous nudity to be bothered with his own.
[/quote]
Bothered with his own forum or bothered with his own (God no!) nudity???
[/quote]
Oh, yeah! I look GOOOOOOOOOD nekkid! I'll post 'em as soon as I find the right category on this HUGE forum.
[quote author=xppman link=topic=3325.msg16022#msg16022 date=1150149541]
When she does PLEASE make her bring me
100 lbs (kilos or whatever)
of Gyro meat. [/quote]

You should have told me that a week ago!  Maybe next time...

Quote:Oh I just heard about another clash with police
in I think it was... Constitution Square again... in Athens.

Last time I was there some wombat poo poo was going down too and the
wombat poo poo heads woke us up
shouting in the streets We saw it all from our hotel room
and they were waving RED flags and marching like some group of communists.

It happens all the time!  Sorry you had to witness one of those demonstrations (or maybe it was entertaining).  Smile
Quote:awfully quiet around here???

Maybe because he's been playing with his new toy for almost a month now... :Smile

Umm, didn't that directory used to have more than 1 link?  Big Grin
[quote author=amy link=topic=3325.msg17292#msg17292 date=1152424521]
Quote:awfully quiet around here???

Maybe because he's been playing with his new toy for almost a month now... :Smile

Umm, didn't that directory used to have more than 1 link?   Big Grin
[/quote]

Yup ... I wish I could wish things back.  I think the place is an embarrassment now.  ...and all of the 418 store links are now history as I was told by Kirk.  They didn't "merge well" (or at all) into the green thing that's sized for a 14" monitor.     Yuk
Quote:and all of the 418 store links are now history

Someone quick slap him and remind him most store directory visitors would prefer store links over "feature rich" distractions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8