TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Express Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
What a clusterfuck.
What a huge cluster fuck.
Since whatever day it was that this whole thing rolled out, I got "opted out" of eXpress.  I double checked the day it rolled out when I saw my items weren't showing, to see whether I had opted in or not.  (I didn't remember.)
I just went back . . . to take a screen shot!) . . . and I've been opted out.    And can't change my preferences for a week. 
I'll take that as a sign from the eCommerce gods and let it stay that way.
(Of course, I may get opted back in without my knowledge or consent.  Who knows?) 
I could have sworn that the Dynamic eBay Express Duo assured everyone in January that the site would be thoroughly tested before its release and the rollout would be smooth...  Smile
Their tights must have been cutting off the blood flow . . . .
That happens to me sometimes too. [Image: scratchhead.gif]
As others have noted. "Ebay Express - Get Ripped off Twice as Fast!"
I am done.
I was going to give it a shot, but according to the live help dude I just spoke with, a glitch took me (and other sellers) out of the program when it went live. 
They *can't* over ride the 7 day hold.
But even if they did, it wouldn't matter, because I don't have my zip code in item location.  (And here I've been thinking that the city and state were good enough, since NO WHERE in the docs does it mention this!)
I think "cluster boink" pretty much sums it all up. 
Quote:Something else I wasn't able to see until I entered eBeX checkout was the error message at the top of the page that said, "We're sorry, but we currently cannot process orders from more than 5 different sellers. Please remove some items and try again." Funny, I thought that was what eBeX was "expressly" designed for - a multiple-seller shopping cart.

full article: http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y06/m04/i27/s03
[quote author=amy link=topic=3470.msg13113#msg13113 date=1146158192]
Quote:Something else I wasn't able to see until I entered eBeX checkout was the error message at the top of the page that said, "We're sorry, but we currently cannot process orders from more than 5 different sellers. Please remove some items and try again." Funny, I thought that was what eBeX was "expressly" designed for - a multiple-seller shopping cart.

full article: http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y06/m04/i27/s03
[/quote]

Smileylol

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10