TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anyone know a good and cheap hit man?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Boinktard sounds too good a description for me.  Lol
Quote:Anyone know a good and cheap hit man?

Im Sicilian and in NY.  Have a alot of brothers, uncles and cousins  hehe  Wink

Angel  Angel5
[quote author=xppman link=topic=411.msg1623#msg1623 date=1126826687]

Maybe Diger7 has some contacts in Greece who know some contacts in NY??? hmmmmmmm.

[/quote]

Actually, Diger knows some people in New York. Unfortunately, they're all short (Greeks, you know). Maybe her friends can stand on each others shoulders and punch this jerk in the shins.  Gen010 2funny
Well this guy is still e mailing me and stating that he is still reporting my auctions.
So far none have been pulled in the last 24 hours or so.
I’ve e mailed him back a few times too.

He is really beginning to piss me off to the point that I’m thinking about producing a rack exactly like his
and then selling it at just above cost on feebay. Just to piss him off. See this all started mid summer when I put up an item I had previously designed but didn’t sell much of on my site. (I’ve always tried to introduce different products styles and test market them).  I had never tried this one on feebay before so I decided to throw one out there.

With-in 24 hours or so this guy e mailed me via the ASQ link at ebay and said I was copying his design bla bla bla.

Well after receiving this nasty e mail I took at look at this guys auctions only to find in his description how he was Bad mouthing my designs. Well I’ve never been one to shoot down the competitors product so I didn’t respond and just went on my marry way. After looking at his feed back I knew he was  moron.

Anyway I’ve always felt it was better to promote your own than to speak ill of others.

This has changed a bit as now I’ve put in my descriptions “DON’T BE FOOLED BY CHEAP IMATATIONS.
And I’m also flaunting my 100% feedback.
I should probably pull that CHEAP IMATATIONS part but I’m just really getting pissed and seem to be getting caught up in this whole bad karma thing with this dude. 

Yesterday I started e mailing a few folks he left retaliatory negs and so far a few have e mailed back stating they would like to help see this bully gone from ebay too and said they will help.
So far after I replied to them, none have replied back, it’s the weekend so I understand.

One thing I did do just recently was pretty much state “like he started to” the different types of glasses that my units will take. He added that to his descriptions a couple of weeks ago and I though hmmmm keyword spamming. OK

Well being caught up in the bad karma thing I decide to play feebay police myself. I HATE narcs.
Well apparently it is not keyword spamming to put. “wine glasses, champagne flutes, martini, margarita and hi-ball cocktail glasses, after dinner cordials, goblets, brandy glasses, pilsner beer glasses, iced tea glasses, dessert glasses, compotes” ( recently changed) into ones descriptions as he did.

But I did notice that now his items showed up in so many unrelated categories and seeing as it is obviously NOT considered KWS by feebay as they did not pull the listings I figured I would put my own version in my listings too.

My version: These Units Will Hold Wine, Margarita & Champagne Glasses As Well As
Brandy Snifters, Martini Glasses & And Even Stemmed Water Glasses.
Now my few items show up in unrelated categories as well. Cool…

Well here is what he wrote via ASQ yesterday:

This message was sent while the listing was active.
nys71 is a potential buyer.
---------------------------------------
You are something else!  First you copy the racks I make, and then you basically copy my description too!  I am going to see what eBay says about this, as they do have a rule about sellers copying or nearly copying other sellers descriptions! (see below)  And I see you have now sneakily hidden your outside of eBay sales site links behind Click Here To Enlarge and Click Here To See A Different View! (which I have reported to eBay)

my description:
rack holds wine glasses, champagne flutes, margarita glasses, martini glasses, brandy snifters, etc. with bases up to 3 1/2 inches in diameter.

your description:
These Units Will Hold Wine, Margarita & Champagne Glasses As Well As
Brandy Snifters, Martini Glasses & And Even Stemmed Water Glasses.

============================

Sorry for the rants guys and gals. I just need to get this all sorted out because I just don’t feel right about the whole thing and I’m being dragged down to a level I do not like at all.

Any suggestions or words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated.
I probably wouldn't email him back any more.  I would however:

1.  Report him to eBay for sending you threatening messages through the Ask Seller A Question
2. report him to his ISP for sending threatening emails
3. report ALL of his auctions for keyword spamming daily
4. order 500,000 free Priority Mail boxes and have them shipped to his home  :twistedevil:
Quote:And I see you have now sneakily hidden your outside of eBay sales site links behind Click Here To Enlarge and Click Here To See A Different View!

There aren't any ebay violations on the 'click to enlarge' page since the only links (or words) on the page are " FAQ's Our Privacy Policy Our Return Policy" and there aren't any off-ebay products for sale on the page or links to off ebay products. 
Your description and your click to enlarge picture is fine.  It's similar but ebay shouldn't pull it because it's not the exactly the same.

See if his buyers would report him as well if they received emails to leave feedback.

Wait!!!!!  Did eBay change the feedback policy, or am I not looking at the right policy???

Quote:Not Feedback Extortion

1. “The item is already a day late, if it is not here by tomorrow I will leave you negative feedback.”
  2. “If I don’t receive payment by tomorrow, I will leave negative feedback.”
  3.  “The item isn’t as described; if you don’t replace it I will leave you negative feedback.”

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feed...rtion.html

Quote:order 500,000 free Priority Mail boxes and have them shipped to his home  :twistedevil:

and twice as many UPS labels to go with them!!!

Someone sent me this the other day and reminded me of this thread

[Image: image001.gif]
Thanks guys I really appreciate all the input.
Boy it sure is true that feebay just isn’t any fun anymore.

I’m NOT going to contact or play with him anymore either and see if he contacts me back.

So what do you think about me basically making a design so similar to his just to piss him off?

Short off pissing him off or just offing him. I don’t think there is much I can do about this dude
other that what has already been suggested.

I do know that what comes around goes around.

I value the impute from the folks around here and the less bias perspective
from you folks is what I needed to set me straight. That is why I’m even making this stupid carp public here.

I’m trying real hard to just laugh this guy off and I haven’t “reported” him to anyone as of yet (other than the KWS thing),  because it’s just not in my nature “usually” to go around being a tattle tale especially for feebay. Also I figure if I start reporting him daily then it will backfire, and feebay will look at my stuff and NARU me instead. Now if they started getting reports form differnt folks hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I will say this. I would love to drive up to his house, knock on his door and watch him piss his pants as I introduce myself.  Wave
My son on the other hand, is opting for the more extreme measure of search and destroy. LOL

Love the pic diger. Is that cat for hire? 
Happy001

BBH I would love to send him those boxes but I don’t dare go bid and or buy
anything from him to get that information. feebay may look at that as "auction interference".

I know the only way to serve him legal papers if needed, or boxes is to know his address  Wink
[quote author=xppman link=topic=411.msg1707#msg1707 date=1126979700]
Love the pic diger. Is that cat for hire?   
Happy001
[/quote]

I'm not making fun of Diger's short friends anymore!!!!

Your "friend" sounds like a real loser, and I think the worse thing you could do is let him bring you down to his level.

I'm not sure how much I'd promote the 100% feedback because it's just a matter of time before some idiot spoils that.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, as they say, so I'd just wait to see how things play out. One of the oldest tricks in the book is to wait for your enemy to "go to sleep." As long as you are actively engaging him in mudlsinging, he is more likely to be on his toes. Just wait for him to be extra stupid. Sounds like it's only a matter of time.

Patience, XPP.
Sound advise mister O.

Thank you. As usual you come through when it is really needed.
I mean that. You are really making since of a situation that is really beyond my control
and makes no real since.

Thanks so much.

Patience, Indeed is the answer here…. Patience..

Thanks again. :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7