TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anyone know a good and cheap hit man?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Your buddy has a new wine rack listed at one cent or BIN .99.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hanging-Wine-Glass-R...dZViewItem

A loooooong time ago I reported someone for excessive shipping.  eBay sent the usual BS response and items were not pulled.  eBay wouldn't give me an exact or even approximate figure as to what they consider excessive shipping.
Your buddy has a new wine rack listed at one cent or BIN .99

The shipping is only $31.00.  :Smile
I know I just finished watching a TV show and went to see all these:

But ebay DID pull ALL four others he had up earlier.

My guess is that he is really pizzed so he decide to list more out of frustration.

I know how that feels. Lol

Now John BoY can know how it feels and he really IS violating a policy that I actually agree with.  :blinkie:
Yes even the x knows not all of feebays polices are bad.

See it's people like this jerk that ebay should really get off the site.
Not sellers who have been on ebay for years with 100% + feedback that never play little games with other ebayers.

Not people that (no matter how pizzed one gets at some of ebays stupidity) STILL pays their fees ON TIME.

It’s folks like him that leave “retaliatory feedback” to his buyers, hassle other sellers and buyers, use unethical tactics to try and snuff out his competition and as you can see, avoids a legitimate fee.

Look even if we all think the fees are too high it still is their fees and as much as I hate to admit it.
They have the right to charge what ever they want for services.

No matter how poor those sevices have become in recent years.

Now don’t get me wrong folks. I don’t like the fees at ebay either now and I did try
a .99 cent auction once (shortly after the fee hikes) with a high shipping price.

But I didn’t like the image it reflected on me or the potential problems I knew I could
face by my customers or ebay for that matter. So I never tried it again.

It’s people like this guy who have devalued ebay over the years with their BS.
Of course ebay has done a lot of that themselves but that is another subject.

Quote:The shipping is only $31.00.

Yea a rack that size shipped anywhere in the US would run around $8.00 - $9.00 PRIORITY MIAL.

His largest rack he offers would cost no more than $12.00 to ship.

FYI he isn’t selling but maybe one or two a week, if that many so he is actually paying ebay around 3 to 4 times more money than he is making just to list.
What a fool.
Laughing4

Me knows these things. So yea, he is being a very bad boy and yep,
I reported all the ones listed above as well.

Seems Mr. “Community Watch” boy. Is NOT to happy with his shinny new ebay police badge anymore.  Laughing7

Turnabout is fair play.
He has been busy doing a LOT of revising!  lol
[quote author=Anita link=topic=411.msg4007#msg4007 date=1130688377]
[/quote]

I thought the new 'shipping price' column in the search results would cut down on the number of $0.99 buy it now/$31.00 shipping type auctions that people listed...guess not.  :Smile
[quote author=Anita link=topic=411.msg4007#msg4007 date=1130688377]
[/quote]

Yes he has. Still real high shipping. But that’s OK.
Wait till he sells a few and the negs start coming in when his customer sees $8.00 on the ship label from the PO and he charged them 23.95???

[quote author=stardust link=topic=411.msg3986#msg3986 date=1130646155]
Turnabout is fair play.
[/quote]  Laughing7
Quote:his customer sees $8.00 on the ship label from the PO and he charged them 23.95???

If he uses stealth postage they'll never know
I've heard of this stealth postage. I guess he could use it, but if you look at his feedback from previous buyers of .99 cent panty hose and wind socks, you'll see he did not use it before.
He has some complaints about over charging shipping already.

If I'm not mistaken stealth postage is available through some
other services not USPS Click and Ship right?

If so then I hope he does use it because he will be paying even MORE fees to others and as it stands right now he is in the hole BIG time.

He will be gone in short order me thinks.
Unless he is a millionaire and has unlimited funds to pay all the fees to all the different services he may be using and he just likes to do ebay and screw with others for the fun of it .

I somehow doubt the above is the case.

Either way it’s cool. Because buyers are NOT stupid. Just by looking at other similar items buyers can see the gouging and will decide if they wish to deal with him or not.
If they are like me they also read the feedback and yes, look at the negs and neutrals left to him and then go see what a he left in return.

If a buyer LOOKS at this guys FB and sees the retaliatory feedback he leaves,
me thinks most will and apparently do hit the back button. Lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7