TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anyone know a good and cheap hit man?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: image001.gif]

Forget patience, sic Diger's cat on him  Happy001
Well I received another e mail this morning from this guy:

Quote: Subj:  re: you're a crook!
Date:  Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:14:15 -0400
----------------------------------------------------------------
You're something else!..here you are on iOffer doing the same thing you
do on eBay!...putting sales links in your ads!..AND offering quotes on
custom racks too!..the same thing you reported to eBay when I innocently
did it!  Well, I'll just fill this site with my racks and slow your
sales down just like I have done on eBay!

And BTW, my contacting you via email concerning your unethical business
practices (getting cheap advertising for your sales site by sneaking in
links in your eBay auctions & offering quotes) is not spamming or
harrassment!  So go ahead and contact my ISP (Adelphia) and they will
tell you the same!..I've already talked to them, and they agree with me
and want unethical people like you reprimanded also!

Have a nice day!

I have NOT responded to this boinker but have reported his e mail address heli71@netzero.net heli71@netscape.net and jsjstru@yahoo.com to ebay, netscape, netzero, adelphia and yahoo.

Hmmm wonder if he is using all those e mails to register multiple ebay ID’s and bid on his own items at a certain auction site as well.

I’m starting to like the cat with the gun idea a lot more today. LOL
It wouldn't be difficult to get the guy's address.  It would be wrong, but it sure would be tempting to sign him up for some really nice junk mail and such.
Oh I just love the cat with the gun - that is hillarious.  Happy001
[quote author=xppman link=topic=411.msg1753#msg1753 date=1127061658]
I’m starting to like the cat with the gun idea a lot more today. LOL

[/quote]

Naturally, but you're already so far above it so stay far above it.

Diger, stop inciting people!!!! Bootyshake
Quote:So go ahead and contact my ISP (Adelphia) and they will
tell you the same!..I've already talked to them, and they agree with me
and want unethical people like you reprimanded also
!

besides being a skilled feedback extorter he's a comedian too!  Happy001 Happy001
My Boinky buddy states:
Quote:I specialize in unfinished wooden wine glass racks and stemware holders. I have been doing woodworking for over 40 years, and have been selling my products offline for 35 years and online for 3 years.
Happy001

http://www.ioffer.com/shops/heli71

He was also kind enough to place his address on his items over there at iOffer.
Thanks, now I know where to send that cat if needed.

If the carpy design he offers on feebay is his "specialized" best work, perhaps it’s time he goes back to selling .99 cent windsocks and pantyhose. That is what he was selling before he decide to launch his “40 years” of fine woodworking craftsmanship to the online world.
Laughing4

At least to me it is very clear this guy may be a highly disturbed individual and is probably retired and on a fixed income and has nothing better to do but “f “ with me because he thinks I’m “stealing away” his sales with my few auctions on feebay.

(Hey buddy if your lurking, it’s not me stealing your sales it’s your BS TOS’s your carpy product,
your underhanded ways, your  Smileykoolaid drinking feebay patrol boy attitued and your overall attitude towards your fellow man that will be your undoing).  Thefinger

With the amount of stuff he is loading at the feebay just to be a “vindictive”  Confusedmileyazwipe:.
In short order me thinks he will be eating cheap cat food as he hands Meg most of his social security check every month.

I’ve seen them come and I’ve seen them go over the last 6 years. Probably 6 or 10 copycat types offering the moon for pennies and delivering Sh!@#$T. They are all gone now and this new boinktard is just the latest in what seems to be a never ending wave of fools who continue to “buy” into the whole feebay lie.

Will he be the next feebay victim of his own irrational behavior and delusions of get rich quick with feebay?

Stay tuned.
Quote: They are all gone now and this new boinktard is just the latest in what seems to be a never ending wave of fools who continue to “buy” into the whole feebay lie.

I've seen a lot of those on the ebay stores board--people waving their "ebay is great, 'if you don't like it just leave' pompoms" who just see the money coming in and don't keep track of the money going out until they've forced to wake up after they've maxed out their credit cards paying ebay fees and suddenly  realize they've spent the past 6-12 months losing money...and then they're forced to close up shop.
Yep BBH they're forced to close up shop or step into reality and get a web site up and enjoy actually making a profit and quit  BangHead.

You know some of my items that were pulled were because I had (not a link) “mywebsite.com” in tiny font at the bottom of my listing with a “copy write” C in front of it. (I did also have mywesite.com on the ITEM LOCATION portion and that was the last one I saw and changed it and so far up all my items are still up and running with bids and all.  Walk

Funny jay.marie are allowed to have their mywebsite.com at the bottom of their pages but the rest of can not???

I’m telling you guys all this BS is illegal / underhanded and unethical and I for one would find a hungry lawyer who wanted to make a quick 1000K or so to serve feebay and have them “settle” if my account was suspended for this simple supposed violation while Jay PESA guy types are allowed to stay WITH VIOLATIONS.
Hell I found three or four in 20 minutes with violations on feebay. Did I report them??? No
I say more power to them and Thefinger feebay.

One note of clarification:
My buddy states:
Quote: AND offering quotes on
custom racks too!..the same thing you reported to eBay when I innocently
did it!

I DID NOT report him for this. I reported him once for KWS and they did nothing.
I still think that when one starts reporting another that the possibility exists that the folks in the call center in India (or wherever), may just look at the reporters items too.
eBay knows all to well that some competitors do this to others for no other reason but to try and SNUFF out their competition.  Violent1

I told this fool that his shenanigans will come back to bite him. He also has awaken me and I decided to spruce up my copy and put up a few more items up at feebay. (Hey six items a week over there costs me less than a 12 pack). So far three of six of mine have bids while my new buddy has 1 of 20 of his 20 with bids.  Laughing4
(My website sales still doing good too)…

His manipulation of search placement will I believe, effect his sales negatively as well.
I have several watchers on the other three items of mine with no bids and I don’t dare change the listings time now. For all I know someone’s snipe software is waiting to pounce on it close to the end.

PS:
I have the e mail addys of my bidders in case someone out bids them so I can e mail them and give them the opportunity to buy for LESS at a REAL web site...

Well here I go again.
This guy reported my listings again late last night and had them pulled.
Some had bids and one was up to twice the amount the bid started at.
The funny thing is there were no violations I can see.  Apparently some CS rep in India miss interpreted the photo linking policy and they were indeed pulled.
We are in contact with ebay and WILL get to the bottom of this continued
erroneous auction interference.

Here is the e mail I received from feebay:

Quote:Dear tlcwoodworks,

We appreciate that you chose eBay to list the following listing(s):

4408011654 - Hanging Wine Glass Rack Great For Home Bar
4407925293 - Tavern Style Hanging Wine Glass Rack Great For Bar Area
4407944260 - Wine Glass Rack Stemware Holder Under Cabinet Mount
4408357528 - Tavern Style Hanging Wine Glass Rack Great For Bar Area

However, your listing was in violation of eBay's Inappropriate Links policy and has been removed from eBay. We have credited all associated fees to your account and notified eBay users associated with the transaction that it has been cancelled.

We would like to take this opportunity to let you know what part of your listing is not permitted.

Your listing(s) contains the following information:

CHECK OUT OUR ROCK BOTTOM PRICES AT OUR WEBSITESITE
imbedded in image of wine rack: http://tlcwoodworks.com/tav2.jpg

eBay allows only the following types of links in a sellers item's description:

- One link to a page that further describes the item being sold in that listing
- One link to your email address that opens an email client for potential buyers to ask questions about items in your store.
- Links to photos of the item for sale
- Links to your eBay (including your eBay Store) or Half.com listings
- Links to your About Me page (in addition to the About Me icon already provided by eBay)
- One link to your listing terms and conditions (providing that the most relevant information is within the listing itself and that this page does not include any links off of eBay)
- Links that provide credits to third parties

If a logo is used for any of these links, it may be no greater than 88x33 pixels and it may not flash or otherwise move. (The exception to this guideline is links to a member's eBay or Half.com listings).For more information on Inappropriate Links visit the following Help page:

The rest is just the bla bla bla they put in these types of e mails.

====================

Well here is my response to ebay this e mail above:

Quote:Topics > Safe Trading > If Something Goes Wrong. >

Your e mail to me stated "my listing was in violation of eBay's Inappropriate Links policy"
Here are the listings in question.

4408011654 - Hanging Wine Glass Rack Great For Home Bar
4407925293 - Tavern Style Hanging Wine Glass Rack Great For Bar Area
4407944260 - Wine Glass Rack Stemware Holder Under Cabinet Mount
4408357528 - Tavern Style Hanging Wine Glass Rack Great For Bar Area

The Linking to Photos of Your Items Policy States:

Sellers may include links to photos of the item for sale. The photo pages may also contain "discrete links" to other pages that offer items for sale outside-of-eBay, but may not contain descriptions of or links to specific items on other sites.

Here is a link to the policy below.
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/list...photo.html

Your removing of these listings also states below the reason:

============

The url http://tlcwoodworks.com/tav2.jpg is or was in only one listing NOT all the listings you wrongfully removed.

The phrase "CHECK OUT OUR ROCK BOTTOM PRICES AT OUR WEBSITESITE"
Was NOT embedded in the photo but is a marquee at the bottom of the photo page which does not even have a link.
Even if it did have a link it is allowed because the policy states:

The photo pages may also contain "discrete links" to other pages that offer items for sale outside-of-eBay, but may not contain descriptions of or links to "specific" items on other sites.
The phrase "CHECK OUT OUR ROCK BOTTOM PRICES AT OUR WEBSITESITE"
Does NOT contain descriptions of or links to "specific" items on other sites.

Therefore I respectfully request that you allow me to realist the items.

Thank you for your consideration.

Here is the deal and the supposed original page they say was in violation:
http://tlcwoodworks.com/eBay/eBay2/tav2.htm

(I have since removed the marquee for the ones I’m listing now until I hear back from ebay).

Quote:They state: “imbedded in image of wine rack CHECK OUT OUR ROCK BOTTOM PRICES AT OUR WEBSITESITE”
This is not nor has ever been the case and the  “Linking to Photos of Your Items Policy States:
Quote: Sellers may include links to photos of the item for sale. The photo pages may also contain "discrete links" to other pages that offer items for sale outside-of-eBay, but may not contain descriptions of or links to specific items on other sites.

I made no mention of  “specific items” and the other items they pulled have photo pages that are completely different and the items are all different.

I’m really tired of this erroneous auction interference being facilitated by this guy and through ebay and I’m seriously considering filing a law suit against both ebay and naming this new boinktard as a co respondent.

If there are violations in this situation someone PLEASE point them out.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7