TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anyone know a good and cheap hit man?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quote:If I'm not mistaken stealth postage is available through some
other services not USPS Click and Ship right?

We use it with Endicia.  You can't use it on international packages though.  eBay/PayPal's shipping has it too.
Quote:We use it with Endicia.  You can't use it on international packages though.  eBay/PayPal's shipping has it too.

I didn’t know that PP offers stealth postage. Hmmmm

I never used PP’s labels because I always was under the impression the ebay and PP logos would be on the labels. (Like the ebay “Priority” boxes with logos I wont use).

Plus it seems I recall they were charging extra for DC?
USPS site gives DC free.

On a note about my little buddy. Me thinks he is not using stealth because he is not even smart enough to realize that he NEEDS DC to be covered under PP’s SPP.
He also seems to think that if you don’t “Insure” the item (the customer paying EXTRA for both DC and insurance) that somehow it will NOT be his responsibly if the item is loss.

Quote from his auctions:

PayPal, BidPay, money orders, cashier's checks and personal checks accepted. Payment to be received within 7 days of auction end. Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping insurance is optional and is $1.30 additional per rack. Tracking is also optional and is $0.45 per rack.

This guys is NOT too wise. He’s just a Wise Guy. ^-^

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7