TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: July Barf Bag for eBay Stores on Tues 7/25 at 12noon PDT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quote:July Brown Bag for eBay Stores on Tues 7/25 at 12noon PDT

Topic: Recent Enhancements & Latest News about eBay Stores

Host: eBay Store Staff

Date: Tuesday, July 25 2006

Time: 12-1:30PM PDT

Hello,

Please join us for our monthly discussion on the eBay Stores board where we will discuss eBay Stores enhancements & latest news.

We look forward to your participation and will attempt to answer all of your eBay Stores questions as quickly as possible. Based on your questions, we'll also offer tips to ensure that you're using Stores to the maximize your business. We're committed to answering all of your questions as quickly as possible. In order to accomplish this equitably, we ask for your cooperation -- please limit to 2 per user.

We look forward to seeing you here at 12noon PDT on 7/25!

Regards, eBay Stores Team

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000178480&tstart=0
Has eBay ever sent gifts a second time for attending?
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4414.msg17805#msg17805 date=1153080819]
[/quote]

I asked them that question at the May Barf Bag:

Quote:Will you be giving out free gifts for attending this BBL like you did in February. If so, let me know so I can invite some of my posting IDs. Smile

Regards, Bargainbloodhound Posting Team

Here is their response:

Quote:darleneb@ebay.com View Listings | Report  May-31-06 12:19 PDT  28 of 172
bargainbloodhoundcollectibles (re: post #7),

The thank you gift for attending the February Brown Bag Lunch was really more of a one-time gift, but we may do this again in the future.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4414.msg17815#msg17815 date=1153090743]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4414.msg17805#msg17805 date=1153080819]
[/quote]

I asked them that question at the May Barf Bag:

Quote:Will you be giving out free gifts for attending this BBL like you did in February. If so, let me know so I can invite some of my posting IDs. Smile

Regards, Bargainbloodhound Posting Team

Here is their response:

Quote:darleneb@ebay.com View Listings | Report   May-31-06 12:19 PDT  28 of 172
bargainbloodhoundcollectibles (re: post #7),

The thank you gift for attending the February Brown Bag Lunch was really more of a one-time gift, but we may do this again in the future.
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D  You are a RIOT!
Anita said:
Quote: Grin Grin Grin  You are a RIOT!

DITTO on the riot comment--ROFLMAO, BBH Happy001

Now, if the Stores Team really had a sense of humor, they would send out special eBay Stores Barf Bags - complete with the lil' red door logo.

Bump. Common051
Big Grin

Quote:UPDATE: eBay Stores Brown Bag Lunch, 7/25 at 12 noon PDT
storesteam@ebay.com View Listings | Report Jul-25-06 08:50 PDT
Stores sellers,

As a reminder, we will be hosting our monthly eBay Stores Brown Bag Lunch today at 12 noon PDT. We ask that you read this note before joining the event.

Many of you have expressed frustration since last week’s announcement by Bill Cobb. Over the past week, we have been reading your posts, responding to threads and emails, and speaking with sellers. We know that some Stores sellers are very disappointed by the changes. We understand this frustration and do not take lightly the fact that these changes will impact your business.

Some Stores sellers have told us they feel that eBay is no longer committed to eBay Stores and our sellers who use them. We want you to know that nothing could be further from the truth.

We’ll be available to listen from 12:00 to 1:30 PDT this afternoon for our regular Brown Bag Lunch event. Whether you want to ask a question, tell your individual story, or just vent, we will be here to lend an ear. We expect this Brown Bag Lunch will be heavily attended – our goal is to answer any new questions you have, and if we aren’t able to get to all questions in the time allotted, we will follow up with responses shortly after the event.

We look forward to speaking with you in a few hours.

Sincerely,eBay Stores Team
The BBL is off to a great start.  I've tried to access it 10 times and received this message every time  :Smile

Quote:Page Not Responding

The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.
Please try the options below:

* Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.
    * Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.

If you have waited ten to fifteen minutes and you still can't access your page:
I can't in either.  I actually planned my freakin afternoon to be able to be on line right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7