TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Braindead POS eBay University Instructor Janelle Elms Calls eBay Sellers Stupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Are Janelle and the equally clueless eBay U instructor Joyce B. friends?  Have they been drinking out of the same pitcher of Kool-Aid? Is it safe to say that all eBay University instructors A. have little to no selling experience  and B. are boinking morons--I think it is... Smile

Quote:So I spent the last week writing a very long, five page lecture about how I feel about the eBay Stores Fee Increase.  Well, to be more exact, how I felt about all of the stupid people who are fussing about it – oops, that didn’t come out very nice.  And, neither did my 5 page lecture (I was REALLY mad)…which is why I decided to not include it in this newsletter.

http://www.janelleelms.com/ebay-success-...20Increase

Don't attend Janelle's classes or workshops, and don't buy her books.  You'd be wasting your money if you did.

eBay boards thread on piece of wombat poo poo Janelle Elms comments
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000337420&tstart=0&mod=1155656649923

Another eBay University instructor danse/joyce b. jumps in to defend her.  Danse spends her days urging people to sell on eBay, and yet her selling ID levillageshop hasn't sold or listed anything in months. FYI while danse claims to be an expert on eBay selling, her feedback on her selling ID is 79.  boinktard, boinktard, boinktard!
They are both total  Confusedmileyazwipe:

This quote is from Danse on the SB thread:

Quote:So once again, chill out and find something productive to do. Sitting on message boards all day is stupid along with boycotting eBay Sellers.

Sign10
Danse has been favoring the Stores Board daily with her almost constant presence. She is admitting to being stupid. Which she certainly is! Happy001

She is a mental midget, IMO.
Quote:along with boycotting eBay Sellers.

If you check the feedback on that danse buying ID and levillageshop selling ID you'll see that not only has she not sold anything on  eBay in almost 3 months, but she rarely buys anything either.  2 purchases from eBay sellers for a total of $24 in the past 4 1/2 months
[quote author=regic link=topic=4773.msg20840#msg20840 date=1155659046]
Quote:along with boycotting eBay Sellers.

If you check the feedback on that danse buying ID and levillageshop selling ID you'll see that not only has she not sold anything on  eBay in almost 3 months, but she rarely buys anything either.  2 purchases from eBay sellers for a total of $24 in the past 4 1/2 months
[/quote]

We're supposed to be stupid and not notice that. Smile
Quote:We're supposed to be stupid and not notice that.

Happy001
Maybe she's a BIG power seller and power buyer on her "other" ID's.

Just like the PP board morons who "claim" so much
BS but never seem to be able to back it up.  :Smile

If someone is stupid enough to enroll in these classes
to learn how to be "successful"
online sellers. God help them.  Laughing7
Quote:If someone is stupid enough to enroll in these classes
to learn how to be "successful"
online sellers. God help them.

Ain't it the truth! Joyce doesn't even bother to keep up to date with changes on Ebay. She gives out bad & old advice when she bothers to troll the boards for possible customers. Of course she hasn't had much time for that lately since she is so busy cheerleading for Ebay.

She makes me  Puke
Boinktard :asshat2: Janelle's September newsletter
http://www.janelleelms.com/ebay-success-...ber06.html:

boinktard Janelle Wrote:It was in one of these emails that I heard that some comments from my last newsletter caused a bit of ruckus over on the eBay boards – WooHoo! That is what is so great about living here in the US…free speech. Plus, I truly must thank the original poster on the boards as I have received an overwhelming amount of eBay Sellers not only signing up for my newsletter, but taking my advice and adjusting their Stores to take full advantage of all of the amazing tools eBay offers…and I couldn’t be more proud of those who did! I just wish the people on the boards hadn’t wasted so much time fussing about something that was taken out of context. It would have been time much better spent discussing what I really said, which was that some eBay Store owners are making stupid business decisions….which they are – going to a no-name auction site because it is only $8 – yet has no buyers – is a stupid business decision. Asking Google to run an auction site and thinking they wouldn’t make the same smart financial decisions eBay has made – is a very naive business decision. Instead of running your business, choosing to waste a lot of time; believing everything you read, whining on the boards, and posting protest auction – is a…well, you get my point. But it was only a few people, and the personal attacks they made towards me I chose to not take personally. How could I, they didn’t even have their Stores set up correctly.
Wow, she really is an  :asshat2:

Very professional people ebay uses to do their cheerleading for them. :Smile

Janelle: Thefinger Tool Dink Knob Smileykoolaiddrinker Smileyonetoomanysips Smileyclueless Smileybrainwashed Confusedmileyazwipe: :bananasoccer: Boinktard  Pottytrain5 Mblah05

Sleepy1
People are stupid for closing stores they can no longer afford to keep?

Maybe she should go back to elementary school and get a 3rd grade education. Might help with her elementary diction, syntax, and attitude.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6