TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Today's Reasons Why Marketworks SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thanks BBH! 

So it sounds like I need to suck it up and pay my bill and be done with it.  BangHead  I'm sure they're getting ready to charge me for February in a few days as well, even though they only unsuspended my account so that I could update my credit card information (and I haven't used it).  Sad1
Yep, there really isn't an alternative if you want to list to all 3 sites.  Tongue2

It's good to know their billing department will continue to charge an account even after it's suspended. I just love companies that operate like that :Smile
This happens every year, the entire MW staff heads to eBay Live and no one is left behind to fix the problems that ALWAYS multiply during the week of eBay Live.

Huge Overstock and Yahoo problems this week.

1.  The usual very slow 4+ hours for auctions to finalize so buyers can check out on O is worse than ever this week.  At one point NO auctions were finalizing on Yahoo.

2.  Finally fixed after 2 weeks: MW was rounding up sale prices on O invoices so buyers who paid $5.99 received invoices saying they owed $6.00.

3.  Image problems the past few days when listing to O.  Half the listings I'm launched are listing  without any images.

4. Periodic problems launching to both O and Y at various points this week--i.e. 75% or more of launches failing.

5. The ongoing problem of a large space between the first photo and the listing template on Yahoo that started last fall.  The only solution apparently is not to use tables in your template. Smile

6.  Blaming Yahoo and Overstock for every problem...
Gosh, I miss it.  8)
the topic: MW integration with Overstock Checkout

MW's response:
Quote: I had heard that they were releasing their own checkout, but I'm not sure what features is contains or whether they support a checkout redirect like eBay. Right now any investigation and development is fairly low in priority - there's lots of stuff going on
BangHead
Note to any lurkers from Atlanta  Smile  You really need to do something about the problem of delays in Overstock Auctions finalizations.  The delays have been going on for 1 year now. The minimum delay we have experienced is 2 hours...the maximum over 4 days. :Smile

We had a sale Sunday night that didn't finalize until 5:57 AM this morning, another sale from yesterday afternoon that finalized at 5:59 AM this morning.

I could fly to the buyers cities and hand deliver an invoice in less time than it is taking MarketWorks to send out Winning Bidder Notices for Overstock.  :Smile

ps I just set my spam filters to reject any email that contains the lame excuse words "the problem is on Overstock's end not ours", so don't even bother sending me an email that contains those words. :twistedevil:
WOW!  Marketworks makes eBay look perfect. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=201.msg17485#msg17485 date=1152646863]
WOW!  Marketworks makes eBay look perfect. 
[/quote]

When a customer wants to checkout and pay by credit card and they can't for almost 2 days because Marketwork's checkout isn't recognizing their auctions it definitely SUCKS!!!!!  ;D
OK, so a buyer bought two widgets on eBay last night (you know, within seconds of each other).  MW *got* one, shows it as sold, and sent the "you won, now pay" email. 

MW, however, has totally ignored the other one - shows it as unsold. 

So, of course, if the buyer goes to pay, their checkout only shows the one item that MW is acknowledging as sold.

I tried updating. 

Still shows as unsold. 

Any suggestions??
Dump MW  Laughing7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7