TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Today's Reasons Why Marketworks SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well, MW just finally figured it out! 
Did I miss the discussion as to WHY you are still using MW?  Wink
I cringe when I buy (used to) something on eBay and the seller uses MW.  It is ALWAYS a hassle.
LOL!  I finally, on the FOURTH FREAKIN' TRY, was able to make it work.  (Well, as well as MW works for anyone. Smile)

MW does cool things, when it works.  I've been able to get stuff up on Overstock and Yahoo and I'm actually selling widgets on the big O.  AND, I've been able to convert about a quarter of my sales, even my eBay sales, to my merchant account instead of PayPal.    And, I've dropped MOs as a payment form because it's just a PITA for me. 

Also, a powerseller with $80K in sales on the Bay last month may sign up and use me as a reference, basically making MW free for me.  Keep your fingers crossed.  Smile

I've not have anyone bitch about the checkout.  A few folks at the big O haven't used it, though, and have paid directly through paypal.  (Of course, one of them sent the $$ to the wrong email address twice doing it on her own and is now sending a MO.)

Quote:And, I've dropped MOs as a payment form because it's just a PITA for me. 

We dropped them 2 years ago because they were so much fun: late payers, lots of reminder emails, people sending 1 cent for shipping, people sending less than the winning bid...  BangHead

Quote:Did I miss the discussion as to WHY you are still using MW?

1. The alternatives in the same price range that support Overstock and Yahoo are even worse
2. The last 15 months have been free and due to the credits we have it will remain free until at least next Spring Smile

Look what just arrived in my email  ;D

ps the fact that I just spent 10 minutes trying to access MW (which appears to be down again) will not influence how I fill out this survey. Bs

Quote:Marketworks Customer Satisfaction Survey

As the CEO of Marketworks, I want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Please help us serve you better by taking a couple of minutes to tell us about the experiences you've had with Marketworks. We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations.

Sincerely,
Ken Powell

Customer Support

1. How many times have you contacted Marketworks Customer Support (email, phone, forums) in the past 60 days?
More than 10 times
7 - 10 times
4 - 6 times
1 - 3 times
None

2. How satisfied are you with Marketworks Customer Support's ability to resolve your issues?
Extremely Satisfied
Somewhat Satisfied
Neutral
Somewhat Unsatisfied
Completely Unsatisfied

3. How satisfied are you with the product knowledge of Marketworks Customer Support?
Extremely Satisfied
Somewhat Satisfied
Neutral
Somewhat Unsatisfied
Competely Unsatisfied

4. How satisfied are you with the courtesy of Marketworks Customer Support?
Extremely Satisfied
Somewhat Satisfied
Neutral
Somewhat Unsatisfied
Completely Unsatisfied

5. How satisfied are you with the timeliness of responses you receive from Marketworks Customer Support?
Extremely Satisfied
Somewhat Satisfied
Neutral
Somewhat Unsatisfied
Completely Unsatisfied

6. How often do you use online help before contacting Marketworks Customer Support?
Always
Usually
Sometimes
Rarely
Never

7. How satisfied are you with the online help and training materials?
Extremely Satisfied
Somewhat Satisfied
Neutral
Somewhat Unsatisfied
Completely Unsatisfied

8. What method would you prefer to use to contact Marketworks Customer Support?
Email
Online Chat
Phone
Online Support Forums
Web Support System (with ticketing/tracking)
IM (AIM, MSN, Yahoo!)
Other (please specify)

9. If you answered "Other" above, what method would you prefer?

10. Why do you prefer to contact Marketworks using the method you specified in the prior question?

11. Specifically, what can Marketworks do to improve your customer service experience?

Product Functionality

12. How satisfied are you with the information Marketworks provides on new product features?
Extremely Satisfied
Somewhat Satisfied
Neutral
Somewhat Unsatisfied
Completely Unsatisfied

13. How satisfied are you with the Item Characteristic Sets to further define items and automatically drive these values into your listings?
Extremely Satisfied
Somewhat Satisfied
Neutral
Somewhat Unsatisfied
Completely Unsatisfied
Not Applicable / Don't Use

14. How could Item Characteristic Sets be improved?

15. How satisfied are you with the modifications made to checkout which provide the buyer more information up front and shorten the checkout process?
Extremely Satisfied
Somewhat Satisfied
Neutral
Somewhat Unsatisfied
Completely Unsatisfied

16. How could the checkout process be improved?

Overall Experience

17. How satisfied are you overall with Marketworks' product?
Extremely Satisfied
Somewhat Satisfied
Neutral
Somewhat Unsatisfied
Completely Unsatisfied

18. How satisfied are you with Marketworks' product performance (speed)?
Extremely Satisfied
Somewhat Satisfied
Neutral
Somewhat Unsatisfied
Completely Unsatisfied

19. How satisfied are you with the ability to access Marketworks' product (availability)?
Extremely Satisfied
Somewhat Satisfied
Neutral
Somewhat Unsatisfied
Completely Unsatisfied

20. How satisfied are you overall with Marketworks customer support?
Extremely Satisfied
Somewhat Satisfied
Neutral
Somewhat Unsatisfied
Completely Unsatisfied

Business Results

21. Marketworks has helped me grow my business.
Strongly Agree
Somewhat Agree
Neutral
Somewhat Disagree
Strongly Disagree

22. Marketworks has helped my business become more efficient.
Strongly Agree
Somewhat Agree
Neutral
Somewhat Disagree
Strongly Disagree

23. Marketworks has helped my business save money.
Strongly Agree
Somewhat Agree
Neutral
Somewhat Disagree
Strongly Disagree

24. Over the past year, my loyalty to Marketworks has grown stronger.
Strongly Agree
Somewhat Agree
Neutral
Somewhat Disagree
Strongly Disagree

25. How likely are you to recommend Marketworks to others?
Very Likely
Somewhat Likely
Neutral
Somewhat Unlikely
Very Unlikely

26. Please provide any other thoughts about Marketworks' software, features, and customer service.
A HUGE percentage of my NPBs are folks who start out saying they are sending a MO.   

Were your shipping notification emails going out without subjects today??  Big Grin
BangHead

Quote:Because of the following marketplace error, we were unable to launch the item detailed below:

Marketplace: Overstock

Launch Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at EngineX.Channel.Overstock.ListItem.ToXmlString() at EngineX.Channel.ChannelAPICall.GetAPIResponse() at EngineX.WebServices.Channel.WSA_Overstock.ListItemFromDatabase(Boolean bTestMode, Int64 llisting_uid, Int64 llaunch_queue_uid, Boolean bBotLaunch) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\services\overstock\wsa_overstock.asmx.cs:line 358

Error Description: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at EngineX.Channel.Overstock.ListItem.ToXmlString() at EngineX.Channel.ChannelAPICall.GetAPIResponse() at EngineX.WebServices.Channel.WSA_Overstock.ListItemFromDatabase(Boolean bTestMode, Int64 llisting_uid, Int64 llaunch_queue_uid, Boolean bBotLaunch) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\services\overstock\wsa_overstock.asmx.cs:line 358

Occasion18 This thread celebrated its first birthday last week  Occasion18
I got that one yesterday.
I just ignored it and relaunched.  :o
They relaunched on the 3rd try.
The problem might be Overstock's API not MW.  Our BuySafe icons aren't going up on anything I listed today.  BangHead
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7