TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Says Store Inventory Listings To Receive Less Exposure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't think the change back to the old search is working to stop auction listibgs from sliding...10.8 million listings compared to 13.6 million at this time last year.
less exposure:

Quote:I always sign in the home page, and today for the first time, was a totally different home page with a side bar of tutorials, one section was for new members, how to register, how to search, how to bid, how to buy, etc. So I had to see what they were telling new members.

I went through two tutorials, one for buying, one for searching, both were audio, one was 10 pages long, the other 11 pages long. I wanted to see if stores were mentioned and what would be said

Out of the 21 pages, there was one sentence that identified what the store icon was, and that was it.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000123064&tstart=0
Absolutely unbelievable.  BangHead
What is huge to eBay may differ from what is huge to...  Xppman.
Are we talking -- again -- about the size of shriveled up plums, here?  Big Grin

Quote:Out of the 21 pages, there was one sentence that identified what the store icon was, and that was it.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000123064&tstart=0

The auction people run eBay and they hate stores.
Wonder if they will hate Express --- probably.
Quote:Out of the 21 pages, there was one sentence that identified what the store icon was, and that was it.

See! An entire sentence! They are promoting eBay stores more than they used to!  Laughing7
Marty's gonna lose his pom poms soon!  :o
Marty is still clinging to his belief that eBay listens to anything but its bottom line.  Smile
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=2632.msg12492#msg12492 date=1145209971]
Marty's gonna lose his pom poms soon!  :o
[/quote]

I have a spare set I can loan him Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9