TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Says Store Inventory Listings To Receive Less Exposure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Happy001  Wave Anita
As you know, we are currently working on finalizing the plan for testing other alternatives that provide additional visibility for Store Inventory in search.

It's gonna cost more.

They'll launch it right before the  holidays, hoping sellers will pony up the bucks so as not to miss out on holiday sales.

It'll be  a way to pay more for SIF items to be included in the general search (and EE, if they can ever get that off the ground). 

I'd like to be a fly on the wall at the staff meetings during ebay live.... with a tape recorder in hand in wing, of course....
Quote::poopbanaana:
Quote: ... but we are hoping that the new search will take effect before the holiday season.
Signs053 Boo

Actually subliminal message is:
"We plan on the new roll-out the day after Thanksgiving.  Happy Holidays.  Thefinger
[quote author=stardust link=topic=2632.msg14957#msg14957 date=1148578441]
Quote::poopbanaana:
Quote: ... but we are hoping that the new search will take effect before the holiday season.
Signs053 Boo

Actually subliminal message is:
"We plan on the new roll-out the day after Thanksgiving.  Happy Holidays.  Thefinger

[/quote]

Don't they do that every year?
I was  Happy001 when Bargain finished one of his posts on the store board today with "I hope this helps Smile " ala Darlene  Icon_geek

I have now officially saved $3.80 in FVF with my first web site sale that has been paid!!! Toothy10 Got my merchant account approved too.

I have set up a new eBay user i.d. to run auctions that checks out through Shoppal and directs buyers to my me page which is my Shoppal store front. The Shoppal gallery button in the listing also takes them to my web site. Full speed ahead Confusedmileydog: Kim

P.S. I think adding the shipping info per your advice here helped get me a sale. THANKS!!
Quote:I have now officially saved $3.80 in FVF

The savings will add up quickly.  Smile

Congratulations on the sale.
Congrats Kim!!!!

Dang, I took tooooo long trying to decide on the rooster plates. 
Thanks. Anita - How did you figure out it was the rooster plates LOL?!  :-* Kim
[quote author=DecorativeDishes link=topic=2632.msg15106#msg15106 date=1148683374]
Thanks. Anita - How did you figure out it was the rooster plates LOL?!   :-* Kim
[/quote]

I was trying to decide if I wanted to buy them for a friend. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9