TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Store Owners Get Screwed by Bill Cobb! Stores Fee Hike Announced!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote author=amy link=topic=4456.msg18125#msg18125 date=1153366880]
I grabbed this post by an irate storeowner off the stores board because I didn't think it would be there the next time I looked Smile

Quote:OK ebay- pink slap, b.itch slap, nail-me-from-behind-and-slap THIS.
I'm done with you assholes screwing us- the ones who made you soooo freaking rich.
Take your internet reselling monopoly to freaking China(where your customer service is)and stay there until the day comes when we take arms and re-educate or tick-tick your asses back to reality.
Suspend me- expel me- BLOW ME!
I've given way too much money to you assholes to care anymore. I will gladly throw away 1200+ transactions and 100% positive feedback just to tell you how much you suck.
The great sucking sound wasn't from Mexico because of NAFTA- it was from ebay sucking us dry...and the suck just increased.
Thanks ebay- you've sucked me dry- go suck China.
Suck on ebay!!!

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000182193&tstart=0
[/quote]

LMAO; he put it so nicely! Happy001

Btw, that post is no longer on the board.
That post is right on the mark too.
Pied Piper of Prattle Wrote:1- I think Stores will come back to Core search. I think the clue is when Cobb said it will NEVER be back in core. They will pull this out of their pocket , just watch!

Happy001 Happy001
You think?
Make it look they are now being the heroes and giving in...
to get everybody to pony up more $$ (being so grateful and all),
during the slowest time of the year so it helps their next report?

Sounds like that could be true.  ;D
Quote:Pied Piper of Prattle

What an apt name, Magenta. Happy001

Btw, he is laying pretty low right now.  ;D

Course that might be cause bbh keeps blaming him for the fee increase. Sign10 Happy001

[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4456.msg18185#msg18185 date=1153406303]
Quote:Pied Piper of Prattle

Course that might be cause bbh keeps blaming him for the fee increase. Sign10 Happy001

[/quote]

A dozen or so posts at the Pied Piper's walled castle mention the dreadful things bbh said  Happy001
I just stopped in at the Stores Board.  Gosh, what a bunch of whiners!!!  Wink

Did I miss Marty's work around for this one?
What is Postcards4Sales' take on the subject? 

Postcardsthebad .. . doesn't like the fee increase.    He has, he says, a gazillion items in his store and it'll cost him a boatload under the new fee schedule.   
As for Marty . . . well, this does sorta through a wrench in the whole "put it in your store at a really high price and accept BO" . . .
When I had a store, I actually ran more auctions so I could get the add-on sales.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10